We are the only hope....

Mase

Reaction score
-- That 49er team will beat down Atlanta just like they did to the Saints and Packers. Big passing teams with little else going for them. We are the only hope to keep them out of the Super Bowl. Hawks, now more than ever, get it done.

-- think a sensible Niner fans wants us at home or the Falcons on the road? League has to be routing for the Hawks. 9ers vs Falcons has nothing, no heat. A rematch of Hawks Niners? Epic.

Mase

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
Same thought here.
Niners v Falcons = Niners going to superbowl.
Seahawks v Niners = War and all out battle for Superbowl.

amill87

Reaction score
Well I was thinking the same thing as well than I realized if Atlanta can beat us, why can't they beat the Niners? We are very similar to the Niners and some will argue that we are better.

Without a doubt I do not want the Niners in the super bowl though, their fans will be unbearable for a whole offseason

TheHawkster

Reaction score
amill87":13iwvll0 said:
Well I was thinking the same thing as well than I realized if Atlanta can beat us, why can't they beat the Niners? We are very similar to the Niners and some will argue that we are better.

Without a doubt I do not want the Niners in the super bowl though, their fans will be unbearable for a whole offseason

Of the 400 people I work with, about 60 of them are die hard Niner fans.
We win and my work will be on FULL TILT.
I can't imagine the pressure next week.
I don't like putting the cart before the horse but,
we've got our Niner ATM's ready to spit cash!

drdiags

Reaction score
amill87":2oa9fuyp said:

If the Falcons beat the Seahawks and then beat the 9ers to go back to the Superbowl for the first time since Dan Reeves and the boys, they will be able to put to bed the whole Ryan/Smith playoff issue.

But if they don't win, I expect this place will become a zoo for the next week. The Falcons will give the 9ers a run and I would pick them to win but I know that isn't a popular opinion.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
amill87":3ti9203q said:

The problem with this is Atlanta will expend all their energy trying to get past us. If they succeed I expect them to come out flat the following week. This week is their super bowl unfortunately. Hopefully we can snuff any chance of them laying an egg next week which I fully think they would.