You will like this tidbit about the Falcons

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
For the third straight year, the Falcons could be facing an opponent that’s peaking at the right time. Last year, Atlanta lost to the New York Giants in the wild-card round. The year before that, the Falcons lost to the Green Bay Packers in the divisional round. Both the Giants and the Packers went on to win the Super Bowl. Even before Sunday’s 24-14 victory against the Washington Redskins in the wild-card round, the Seahawks had won their last five regular-season games and seven of their last eight.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Falcons! Nothin' personal!

iigakusei

Reaction score
Another thing that doesnt seem to get mentioned is the IMMENSE amount of pressure on the Falcons to win this game. Another one and done for them and heads may roll.

mikeak

Reaction score
This would have tea the same with the redskins as they won several straight games until today. The only way this wouldn't happen would be if the falcons played the loser of today's game.....

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
This almost makes me uneasy...the Falcons are a GOOD team regardless...theres's only so many times a team loses their first game in the playoffs before going all out. And with how talented they are, If the seahawks arent on their toes from the gate....i dont want to think about it. GO HAWKS

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
You know before our game so many people were saying about our past road experience that looking back isn't a good gauge for who we are now (with past playoff and current early season road losses). I think we shouldn't be so hypocritical and say the same about them. They had a great year and got it done. Yeah they had an easy schedule but they still got it done. What more can you do? They didn't pick there opponents. I guarantee you we would pick there schedule over ours before the beginning of the season. I am a bit sensitive to this easy schedule stuff since I am a Boise State Fan.

I think we have the capability to crush anyone. We have proven it. With the exception of the two opening drives we dominated the Skins. But if anyone thinks a 13-3 team is going to lay down for us at home has another thing coming. THe games will only get harder from here on out. Believe it.