Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Anyone know where this Russell Wilson Video is?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:11 am 
NET Rookie

Looking for the video where all the experts say Russell Wilson wont start and doubt him... It starts off with the draft, Mel Kiper, Todd Mcshay, and Bill Polian and then goes into highlights and John Gruden saying and repeating " IF you give him a chance he'll win it!" its to all the haters.... i want to see that video! Help please!!!

Post subject: Re: Anyone know where this Russell Wilson Video is?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:17 am 
NET Rookie

Believe I saw someone post it here earlier this year

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 am 
NET Practice Squad

I found this not sure if this is what your looking for http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/ ... o/10666292

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 am 
NET Starter

I think if you youtube "Russell Wilson draft" you might find it, unless I am thinking of another video.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:41 am 
NET Practice Squad

It's right here, bro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZD82D0nVoI

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am 
NET Rookie

Sorry guys not this one. its one where Bill Polian says he is a back up. Someone made it and it repeatting Mel Kiper, John Gruden andd Bill polian. it shows some Wilson highlights of him as a Seahawk, it clowns these guys for doubting him and make Gruden look like a guiness !

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 am 
NET Veteran

If you type "gruden kiper Russell Wilson" a couple sights reference it, link to it and even describe it, but the links are dead (spewing out the typical due to copyright bs).

- PGunning101

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Found some of it!

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/jo ... deo/132215

This video is taken down everywhere....

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm 
NET Veteran

CaboHawk wrote:
Looking for the video where all the experts say Russell Wilson wont start and doubt him... It starts off with the draft, Mel Kiper, Todd Mcshay, and Bill Polian and then goes into highlights and John Gruden saying and repeating " IF you give him a chance he'll win it!" its to all the haters.... i want to see that video! Help please!!!

The vid was taken down due to copyright infringement. At the time it was called "Wow! Jon Gruden and Mel Kiper have a Major Fight Over Russell Wilson".

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:13 pm 
NET Veteran

This remix of their conversation intrigues me. Im bumping this as I hope people will get home in a few hours and see this, and know where a copy is hiding.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm 
* Natural Rubbing Action *

Cartire wrote:
This remix of their conversation intrigues me. Im bumping this as I hope people will get home in a few hours and see this, and know where a copy is hiding.

I think all known copies are hidden away in Bill Polian's basement.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 pm 
* NET Nobody *

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
Cartire wrote:

I think all known copies are hidden away in Bill Polian's basement.

LOL! Polian is an idiot. He decimated that Colts team but because he had Peyton Manning, he won NFL Executive of the Year, what, 6 times? LMAO

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:44 pm 
NET Veteran

This one? http://larrybrownsports.com/football/jo ... deo/132215

OOps...nope. Polian comes on just after this one ends.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:03 pm 
NET Veteran

Damn... I guess ESPN doesn't want their "experts" to be outed as the know-nothing blowhards they are. ESPN has gone after EVERY site that had that video and threatened legal action if they didn't remove it. The have also removed the video from ESPN.com too. wow. Maybe they're going to hold the video evidence over both Kiper and Polian in future contract negotiations and they don't want Gruden to have the ammo for his.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]