see how big the first niner game was?

Twisted

Reaction score
I said it till I was blue in the face and everyone was like, "oh no, this game doesn't matter" lol

Seattle wins that game they win the division, and I said that, the seattle niner game at candlestick WAS a playoff game, go back and look

AGAIN, my crystal ball is very reliable, that and controlling the games you can control against your division leader(s) is ALWAYS critical..

next year I hope I hear seahawk fans say, "yup, this game matters, its one of the 2 games Seattle can actually influence the outcome, as in; its the only time Seattle can guarantee a loss for the niners directly impacting their record, dunno how no one saw that coming?

next year will be focusing on divisional opponents, especially the power houses, and my ball says all 4 teams will be formidable, so next year, yes beating the niners twice is a must!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Yeah well beat the Dolphins or the Lions or the Cards and it's a division win too. I actually am more bummed over the Phins and Lions games.

Rainger

Reaction score
Twisted":2cucumon said:
I said it till I was blue in the face and everyone was like, "oh no, this game doesn't matter" lol

Seattle wins that game they win the division, and I said that, the seattle niner game at candlestick WAS a playoff game, go back and look

AGAIN, my crystal ball is very reliable, that and controlling the games you can control against your division leader(s) is ALWAYS critical..

next year I hope I hear seahawk fans say, "yup, this game matters, its one of the 2 games Seattle can actually influence the outcome, as in; its the only time Seattle can guarantee a loss for the niners directly impacting their record, dunno how no one saw that coming?

next year will be focusing on divisional opponents, especially the power houses, and my ball says all 4 teams will be formidable, so next year, yes beating the niners twice is a must!!!
Good on you for your historic prediction but it was such a tough set up by NFL to send us to SF on a short week after playing the Patriots.

sutz

Reaction score
The first niner game was a write off anyway, Thursday night on the road and on only two days rest.

:229031_shrug:

zhawk

Reaction score
or the first rams win. losing on a trick play :pukeface:

chris98251

Reaction score
All of those lost games were a play from being a win, I'm not crying over them, all of them taught this team something allowing it to grow. Matureing Wilson and the young guys.

HawkWow

Reaction score
'Peaches enregalia' Arguably one of the greatest songs in the history of music. To those of you that don't know it, no worries, you're not supposed to. ;) RIP Frank.

drdiags

Reaction score
Them are the breaks. There are always what if. Do you think the team wanted to lose the first game? They just weren't ready. They just need to look forward, while we fans can revisit old hurts and tired arguments.

I remember folks lamenting the Cardinals loss, the Rams loss, the Lions loss and the Dolphins loss as well. If only, the team would be 16-0.

OP
OP
Twisted

Twisted

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":m6dvi0pw said:
Yeah well beat the Dolphins or the Lions or the Cards and it's a division win too. I actually am more bummed over the Phins and Lions games.

sure but beating the cards and losing to the cards doesn't EFFECT SFs win/loss numbers...

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Twisted":3bwkm4o9 said:

:lol: LMAO I doubt anybody with a half a brain said the first Niner game didn't matter.

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":14aur74e said:
HawkWow":14aur74e said:
'Peaches enregalia' Arguably one of the greatest songs in the history of music. To those of you that don't know it, no worries, you're not supposed to. ;) RIP Frank.

:thirishdrinkers:

:th2thumbs:

jkitsune

Reaction score
Twisted":3lcyoq8c said:

If only we'd listened to you, everything would be different.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa..HOLD ON.

You said that a loss to a division rival would be important? Now THAT is thinking outside the box, the rest of us should take note.

9de62d6d_HallburnPatmyselfontheback.jpeg

mikeak

Reaction score
I said it matters or I said it didn't matter but pretty sure I said that whatever I said didn't change the outcome of the game....

Also pretty sure if we beat Miami and Detroit this thread doesn't exist...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
ANY loss this year could be argued legitimately as the reason we didn't win our division. (face palm)

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that next weeks game is going to be pretty important.

Latest posts