If this is year three of the four year rebuild...

HudsonHawk

Reaction score
I just hope we can keep both Carroll and Schneider for several more years.

samwize77

Reaction score
Next year is the year I'm looking forward to. Sure, I'm hoping for a deep playoff run this year...but by the way PC and JS draft I'm very excited for next year already. Pete knows what hes got now in RW. Irvin has a year under his belt now. The youth and swagger of this team needs alittle play-off experience this year...and they'll use it next year to get to where they know they can be. The training wheels will be off next year.......damn I'm excited already!!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I realistically expect the Seahawks to have the best record in the NFC next year. We should be battling Green Bay and San Francisco for the honor to host the playoffs.

ensett

Reaction score
Next year can be crazy. We have already seen our team grow this season, and its young enough to grow a lot more. And that's before we add even more talent.

otter

Reaction score
That's the scary part. This is year three of a projected four year rebuild. And in this year, they have potentially the 2nd best record in the NFC, they have dismantled the top teams in the league. And to borrow a quote from Sherman (I think) "They are making the good teams look average, and the bad teams look horrible." Also, they had the training wheels on for the first half of the season. If the last 4 weeks were any indication of what it looks like when the training wheels come off, I really feel genuinely sorry for the rest of the NFL. It's gonna be a long decade or so of bowing down to the monster that resides here in South Alaska.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I can feel a big time wide out coming.. Next year will look like this.
Sidney, Tate, Baldwin, New guy ,new guy, new guy

JesterHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2h6q3as0 said:

Technically it will be 9 in a row this season, 4 preseason and 19-0, so it's more like 32 - 0.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
hawks4thewin":1h05v8ck said:
I can feel a big time wide out coming.. Next year will look like this.
Sidney, Tate, Baldwin, New guy ,new guy, new guy

Please spend some serious draft capital on the D-line and the linebackers. I'm not to worried about the offense, but one big time receiver threat would be nice. If we're not getting more Jason Jones, or even if we are, I'd like to see an early pick on a big time D Lineman.

Seeker

Reaction score
how we gonna get that #1 wide reciever with the 32nd pick this off season?

Bucknastay

Reaction score
Seeker":37t5h2or said:
how we gonna get that #1 wide reciever with the 32nd pick this off season?
Just like how we got Dangerussssswilson at #75 :stirthepot:

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
I'd still like to see a stud DT to stuff the middle of that line, and a star WR. It's been a fun four in a row, but we do still have a bit of renovating. And we're sure to lose a few stars along the way, I doubt we can pay for all these guys when their rookie contracts are up.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
In all seriousness, I'll bet Wilson accelerated the plan greatly, and made it a lot easier. This is probably what they expected in year 4, what is happening here in year 3.

Then, the question becomes, what was year 5 of their plan? As that seems to be what we shall receive in year 4.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Next year? Well, I am expecting a serious push to the Super Bowl THIS year. Additions to the team for next year? A Miami DT and a disgruntled MN wide receiver should get serious consideration and after that draft for some pass rush and BPA across the board, really.

We're kinda stocked. And young.

Latest posts