How about Big Red!

gargantual

Reaction score
He's like Craig Terrill but he can do other things besides blocking field goals! What an amazing feat to have such a knack at doing that. One or maybe two you could figure, "Well, that was lucky", but to do it so many times over the years....yowsa!

So many player to love on our team, what fun this ride is!

Congrats Red.....you da man!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's cause he just blows through the LOS. If you give him a low kick like that, he's going to knock it down. Big Red is a LOAD to block.

OP
OP
gargantual

gargantual

Reaction score
Remember all those disparaging remarks about eating cornbread his first few years as a Hawk? Haven't heard any of that BS in a long time now. How great for him to carry on his father-in-law's legacy for his wife. Love the guy! (and my wife doesn't mind me saying that either heh heh :)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Big Red FOUGHT through the line for that block. During the commercial break I said I was waiting for them to come back with a stat & graphic on Red's career blocks... but, nothing. No sweat. Seahawks will just get it done and let the blah-blah-blah heads catch up... after we win it all!

Axx

Reaction score
Glad to see Big Red back and healthy at 100%, We limited Gore to like 28 yards!!!!
and turned the entire momentum in our favor with a blocked field goal that Sidney Sherman returned for a TouchDown!!

Im feeling good about the Seahawks.