Postgame random thoughts thread will have to wait a bit

kearly

Reaction score
Normally I do the write-ups immediately after the game. After writing, rewording, fact-checking and proofreading, they usually average anywhere from 1 to 5 hours to write, and with the crucial SNF game about to start I'm off to watch the biggest non-Seahawks game of the entire season. It feels like a double header today.

I should have a writeup posted late tonight at some point. I've always liked the Patriots, and I look forward to rooting my ass off for them tonight. GO PATRIOTS! Please win this game, and if possible, break their spirits a bit as well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
kearly":1ql7fyd8 said:
Normally I do the write-ups immediately after the game. After writing, rewording, fact-checking and proofreading, they usually average anywhere from 1 to 5 hours to write, and with the crucial SNF game about to start I'm off to watch the biggest non-Seahawks game of the entire season. It feels like a double header today.

I should have a writeup posted late tonight at some point. I've always liked the Patriots, and I look forward to rooting my ass off for them tonight. GO PATRIOTS! Please win this game, and if possible, break their spirits a bit as well.

Plus One on the last three sentences :th2thumbs:

The Radish

Reaction score
Well if your watching is causing the pats to look so oathetic then stop watching!

I'm with Chris, who the hell told you there was free time available?

hahahahaha

Thanks Kip for all you do. I've not looked forward to anyone's ramblings since Kyle was doing Monday Morning QB. that's a compliment by the way.

:les:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If you can I'd love to hear why you think we got almost no pressure in the 1st half and in the 2nd half what adjustments we made or what happened to the effect of our D making the necessary plays.