Tailgate32 EP20: Seattle

Hawgpen

Reaction score
They never made it down south of the stadium where the real tailgaters are. We normally start the night before just to get the free parking. Then sleep in until Fox Sunday starts and Red Zone till time to head to the stadium. Been doing it ever since the new stadium opened.

OP
OP
seahwkfvr

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Hawgpen":1glm9txq said:
They never made it down south of the stadium where the real tailgaters are. We normally start the night before just to get the free parking. Then sleep in until Fox Sunday starts and Red Zone till time to head to the stadium. Been doing it ever since the new stadium opened.
I'm with you on that, they should've at least down that. The King Street bar is a cool pre/post game watering hole however.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I went to see how Pittsburgh was. "We had a hard time finding tailgaters because so many Pittsburgh fans don't live in the area." It looked liked a high school team "tailgate" if you can call it that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That was fun, we were down at our regular spot, King Street, when that was filmed. Was glad to not be in the video hahahaha.

Riley12

Reaction score
What I like about the video is that they address how the tailgating is spread through the bars and parking lots around the stadium.

What I don't like about the video is the focus on King Street for the bar. In my experience, it is a place where, if you aren't part of that South
Endzone clique, you aren't as welcome as in some of the other bars. I rolled in there when it opened at 8 AM one time last season to meet up with
someone (maybe Psycho?) and sat in that center section. When the makeup-clad people started to come in a couple of hours later, I was
unceremoniously pushed out and ended up waiting outside because I was so pissed off.

I guess kudos to the owner for establishing that spot (and he does do a ton for the Seahawk fan community in the on and offseason)
but I can't imagine another place, say Temple or Triangle, reserving a chunk of their places for late comers, no matter how
much makeup you have on or how much of a regular you are. First come, first served should rule, in my opinion.

pehawk

Reaction score
Riley12":2iqen93f said:
What I like about the video is that they address how the tailgating is spread through the bars and parking lots around the stadium.

What I don't like about the video is the focus on King Street for the bar. In my experience, it is a place where, if you aren't part of that South
Endzone clique, you aren't as welcome as in some of the other bars. I rolled in there when it opened at 8 AM one time last season to meet up with
someone (maybe Psycho?) and sat in that center section. When the makeup-clad people started to come in a couple of hours later, I was
unceremoniously pushed out and ended up waiting outside because I was so pissed off.

I guess kudos to the owner for establishing that spot (and he does do a ton for the Seahawk fan community in the on and offseason)
but I can't imagine another place, say Temple or Triangle reserving a chunk of the place for late comers, no matter how
much makeup you have on. First come, first served should rule, in my opinion.

I love you.

Riley12

Reaction score
I know we share very similar opinions on that crowd. That's part of why I love you too.

I know my attitude is also odd, because we are all fans of the same team. I just get upset, in general, when
people think they are entitled to things. That's about all I'll say on that, because I do have people whom I consider
at least good acquaintances in that aforementioned crowd.