Lumen Field Wins USA Today Readers' Choice Best NFL stadium

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I got the news from the Seahawks' YouTube channel.

Here's the news item on the Seahawks' web page:

And click here for the YouTube video.

Last edited:

RedAlice

Reaction score
One of the best NFL and MLB stadiums right next to each other. No doubt! Wish the area was a bit safer though

Philly has all stadiums right by each other. And, it’s easy to get to.

I’ll give my opinion v other stadiums after Game One.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I've always thought the Seahawks stadium looked unique in its own right. All the other NFL stadium look like stadiums from a cookie cutter to me. All the same.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
I'm 34 and my wife is 2 years younger than me.

One can always click on the avi to see my wifes face. I like them boobies tho.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright ya'll let's keep the thread back on track and less "Shack-ish". :sneaky:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
One of the best NFL and MLB stadiums right next to each other. No doubt! Wish the area was a bit safer though
It’s safe. Just make sure to carry non valuable items. Wear a vest or something to stop knife attacks. And have pepper spray or something in case. Maybe hire armed security guards like our politicians do. Lol

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m curious about this.

Wife and I travel up that way for games fairly regularly, and although we see a lot of homeless folks downtown and around the stadium, I’ve never felt unsafe.

Is the area actually unsafe, does the city increase security on game days and it’s only unsafe when games aren’t going on ?

Boohman14

Reaction score
I love Lumen Field. I've sat in the cheap seats to the most expensive over the years. There's not a bad place to watch. I prefer the lower 300s rows A-M, for the atmosphere and fan interaction. I enjoyed the Kingdome in the early Knox era, but the "feel" of Lumen just exponentially exceeded it. ( I just miss the 3.00 "King Beer")

I've only been to two other NFL stadiums, not modern. Mile-High in the 80's was pretty intense. The fans were loud but still weren't smart enough to know to quiet down when Mr. Ed and the Donkeys were on the field. That place shook like it could fall down any moment.

The Los Angeles Colosseum was kinda of lame. I saw the Raiders and Seahawks in 1988. Both teams were contenders and there were tons of open seats. I was able to move up to better seating without being kicked out of questioned. The field seemed too far away and people seemed semi-engaged in the game. I couldn't believe Behring wanted to move the Hawks to LA. There were rabid NFL fans in LA, but the hassle of getting to a game, parking, driving home, and paying those high stadium prices for drinks and food were too much.