Still the 6th seed

5280Hawk

Reaction score
By the skin of our teeth.

I don't know what the saints 9ers game does, but we have to win a road game, or we won't get in.

Sigh.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
I want this team to win a Super Bowl at some point. I was hoping they would win today and SF would lose and a division title (and possible bye + home playoff game) would still be within reach. Instead, we'll be lucky to make the playoffs and if we do I can't imagine winning even one road game, let alone the 3 it would take to reach the Super Bowl.

OP
OP

5280Hawk

Reaction score
1 road win (not likely) and win out at home (also not likely) would get us 10-6. I think that's the only way we get in. Too many other 6-5 NFC teams right now.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
I admire you guys. As far as I am concerned whether or not we squeak into the playoffs is totally irrelevant to the state of this team. We aren't a team that can compete in the post-season, and we still don't know if we can even compete in our own division.

sturg78

Reaction score
Why do people keep saying this? We lost, yeah, it was ugly, true. but not once have we been uncompetitive. Losing sucks on the road but there is nothing that say we wouldn't have a chance to win on the road. I don't think we would win, but I don't think it is a lock.

ensett

Reaction score
sturg78":qzzhgbbk said:
Why do people keep saying this? We lost, yeah, it was ugly, true. but not once have we been uncompetitive. Losing sucks on the road but there is nothing that say we wouldn't have a chance to win on the road. I don't think we would win, but I don't think it is a lock.

Its true, we have been more competitive than any other team in the league except for maybe 2 others. Which isn't a fluke.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
At least we are not getting blown out? :229031_banghead:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
ensett":5ncwxw5v said:
sturg78":5ncwxw5v said:

Its true, we have been more competitive than any other team in the league except for maybe 2 others. Which isn't a fluke.

They still count as losses.

Latest posts