Do people understand our LBs were not good in coverage

strohmin

Reaction score
I don't see how you blame the secondary when the Linebackers were the ones continuously getting burned.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
seahawksfanatic000":25pyfwjt said:
IMHO he looked better than hill. the thomas penalty was garbage by the refs

Total and complete garbage, yes that was. But we shouldn't have relied on that anyways. We're a better team than this, or so many of us still believe.

Here's the thing: we sort of knew going into the season that the LB were going to be our weakness...they are really inexperienced still and they appear over their heads on many occassions.

I think it is an illusion, but I think the refs are simply not calling holding on the other team as much as they should. I see our linemen penetrating and then stopping...not with someone in front of them, but because of someone BEHIND them. There was one play where Thomas was blitzing, and the WR or RB (not sure which) who picked him up was holding him like crazy.

On running plays, I was originally thinking it was our players simply not staying in their positions, but I'm beginning to notice that physically we are NOT matching up strength and power wise with the offensive lines we're going against.

canzag

Reaction score
LB is the number one need for this team in next years draft.Hill struggled today and our backup LBs are special team guys at best Need more depth/options at the position.