Where is Kearly's Review?

kearly

Reaction score
I decided not to write one after the game. I think Aros articulated the aftereffect of the game pretty well: "meh."

I still have my notes so I might still write one up, just hadn't done it yet because I didn't have the emotional energy.

gargantual

Reaction score
I'm sure most would concur with me when I say I look forward to it after games, particularly losses.

Not to put pressure on or anything, of course :)

I suppose after a loss that is sort of expected beforehand, it's not as needed as a morale booster......just trying in my less than articulate way to express appreciation for what you do man!

gohawks12

Reaction score
Honestly, Kearly gives me the most level headed breakdown of our beloved team every week. I really enjoy that I'm not the only one who thinks after each game, "I can't wait for kips breakdown to bring me back down to earth, or pick me back up. He has become a weekly tradition for me and many others. I guess what I'm attempting to say is, thank you kearly, whether you be computer, spitting out zeroes and ones for our football pleasure, or man. Who is corrupted by some form of espn/profootballtalk to sync into the simple mind that is the common football fan...I hope someone has a one sentence response to make me look stupid.

pinksheets

Reaction score
1318235683353.jpg