NFL Viewing Map Week 6 w/friday updates

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFL Viewing Map Week 6 w/friday updates
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:15 pm
  • http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk6.html

Ok I need to preface this post with the fact that they have not updated the front page with the link yet, but knowing the system they use for their links, I found that the map page is up. They may still be double checking facts and updating information, but as of now, this is what the map looks like.

As stated in another thread, Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts are calling the game.

The map shows that Washington, Oregon, Western Idaho, Eastern Nevada, Utah, Southern Wyoming, most of Colorado, Most of New Mexico, all of the Northeast (NE of New York) and a few strips around the country, including cities of Anchorage, AK and Honolulu HI.

Be sure to keep checking back, because as I said, the link isn't officially live, and there's almost always some updates through the week anyway

EDIT: To show in the thread title that there have been updates
    Last edited by kidhawk on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: NFL Viewing Map Week 6
Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:53 pm
  • For what it's worth kh, just checked my dish schedule, and it's on there. If that pans out, we can call this game a lock. Every game that I've been able to view live for the last 3 seasons we've won. Yeah, Utah sucks when it comes to watching the Seahawks. I know, I know, Directv :D

Keep in mind, last year my schedule had the 2nd Cardinals game until 2 days before the game then pfffft it was gone :(
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:57 pm
  • grizbob wrote:For what it's worth kh, just checked my dish schedule, and it's on there. If that pans out, we can call this game a lock. Every game that I've been able to view live for the last 3 seasons we've won. Yeah, Utah sucks when it comes to watching the Seahawks. I know, I know, Directv :D

Keep in mind, last year my schedule had the 2nd Cardinals game until 2 days before the game then pfffft it was gone :(

Cool, confirmations are always nice. The Map calls for Utah to get the game statewide so far, so hopefully it pans out for you
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 pm
  • Holy cow! CBS is actually showing a Seahawks game in Anchorage? I'll believe it when I'm watching it.
    LunchBox
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:22 pm
  • LunchBox wrote:Holy cow! CBS is actually showing a Seahawks game in Anchorage? I'll believe it when I'm watching it.

I was thinking the exact same thing
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:25 pm
  • HOLY UTAH BATMAN!!! WOOHOO
    hidn
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:29 pm
  • hidn wrote:HOLY UTAH BATMAN!!! WOOHOO

:th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l: :3:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:45 pm
  • So can anyone tell me what this means for the Ontario market n Canada????? Must...not...miss...game!!!!
    Meedsy
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm
  • Meedsy wrote:So can anyone tell me what this means for the Ontario market n Canada????? Must...not...miss...game!!!!

To quote Tommy Boy.........."Get yourself a new map"...honestly though I'd say check your local stations and find out what they are playing. I don't know anything about Canadian television or any sites to help with that myself.
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:51 pm
  • Glad it is on CBS.

Fox High Def sucks.
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:58 pm
  • Hawk Strap wrote:Glad it is on CBS.

Fox High Def sucks.

Funny...exact opposite here West of the mountains...Comcast CBS is HORRIBLE!
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:51 pm
  • UPDATES:
    Fairbanks AK: IND-NYJ to NE-SEA
    Tampa: KC-TB to OAK-ATL (Bucs blacked out)

Poor Tampa, stuck watching the Raiders because they can't sell out the stadium, but good for Seahawks fans in Fairbanks, they are now showing the Patriots game instead of that ughfest known as the Colts/Jets matchup
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Wow... the scheduling is just not working for me. I live near the border of Falcons and Panthers territory. Thought I would get the game at home last week, but Fox had a singleheader and I got the Falcons game instead. Fox has a doubleheader this week, the Panthers are on a bye. and the Patriots are a national market team... but the Falcons game is on at the same time.

I think it's a conspiracy by Buffalo Wild Wings.
    aku
    NET Rookie

• I cant for the life of me figure why the hell I'll have to stream the game since I'm in the Carolinas. There isn't even a conflicting market game in the 4oclock time slot- we simply don't get a game. WTF.
    Modest
    NET Bench Warmer

• Modest wrote:I cant for the life of me figure why the hell I'll have to stream the game since I'm in the Carolinas. There isn't even a conflicting market game in the 4oclock time slot- we simply don't get a game. WTF.

I feel your pain Bro, but feel the power of grizbob, since he has the game live Seahawks are a lock to win :mrgreen:

PS speaking in 3rd person makes feel icky :roll:
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Modest wrote:I cant for the life of me figure why the hell I'll have to stream the game since I'm in the Carolinas. There isn't even a conflicting market game in the 4oclock time slot- we simply don't get a game. WTF.

Simple, your CBS station is choosing to air a game featuring a divisional rival of the Panthers, Oakland @ Atlanta.

Weeks like this are also why I like the fact that my cable company carries both the D.C. and Baltimore stations. Because FOX is showing the Baltimore game early, that means the Baltimore CBS station has to air a late game so I get New England @ Seattle on that station and with FOX airing the Redskins in the late slot the D.C. CBS station is showing the Indy @ Jets game, so I get 4 games tomorrow.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• seems home game gets more respect, prolly due to opponent?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information