NFL Viewing Map Week 4 @ Detroit

flv2

Reaction score
Again, if the game is on FOX all you need you watch it is internet access and an IP address in a region where FOX is showing the game. Most VPNs have a Seattle IP option. If you don't have a paid VPN I recommend ProtonVPN which is free. Their IP addresses currently have US-FREE#1 as Seattle.

FOX has a 1 hour free period on the internet. However, if you close your internet browser and clean cookies plus DNS cache with CCleaner it will reset and restart the free 1 hour free period.

sutz

Reaction score
Seeing the normal Channel 13 listed locally here in the Seattle area. (y)

Rainger

Reaction score
As of today, our game is scheduled to air on FOX in Washington & Oregon, most of Idaho and Michigan and parts of Montana and Northern California along with Anchorage and Fairbanks. Check the link for updated maps closer to gameday.

Announcers: Chris Myers and Robert Smith

View attachment 54723
Viewing Map at my house in Brisbane Australia??? Any f*cking game I want to watch. LOL

Rainger

Reaction score
Again, if the game is on FOX all you need you watch it is internet access and an IP address in a region where FOX is showing the game. Most VPNs have a Seattle IP option. If you don't have a paid VPN I recommend ProtonVPN which is free. Their IP addresses currently have US-FREE#1 as Seattle.

FOX has a 1 hour free period on the internet. However, if you close your internet browser and clean cookies plus DNS cache with CCleaner it will reset and restart the free 1 hour free period.
I use NordVPN to be able to listen to Kiro during games etc, makes them think I am in Seattle.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
These maps tend to have inaccuracies I've noticed. For the most part they're correct, but I don't think they detail every area correctly. There seems to be little areas here and there that actually do get the game despite what the map says, and then little areas here and there that actually don't.

Just FYI for everyone. Still helpful and like to see these, though.