NFL Viewing Map Week 8

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=8[/urltargetblank]

Just a reminder that our game is on CBS this week.

Announcers: Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

Map is very minimal for us this week. Basically you need to be in a rather small zone around Jacksonville, or the extreme Northwest (Washington, Oregon, about half of Idaho and a sliver of Montana/California) along with Anchorage/Fairbanks markets.

08-CBS.png

chris98251

Reaction score
As of now it is probably the least desirable game on the weekend to watch for networks.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
chris98251":3rccyfsv said:
As of now it is probably the least desirable game on the weekend to watch for networks.

Sad but true. I think I heard CBS is going to scrap the game and go with the "Watch Paint Dry" Finals.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":om13npgk said:
chris98251":om13npgk said:

Sad but true. I think I heard CBS is going to scrap the game and go with the "Watch Paint Dry" Finals.

I knew it was a sport. I just did not know what channel it was on. I figured ESPN. The main channel.

:rumble: :stirthepot:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2ssd0fpu said:
Aros":2ssd0fpu said:
chris98251":2ssd0fpu said:

I knew it was a sport. I just did not know what channel it was on. I figured ESPN. The main channel.

:rumble: :stirthepot:

ESPN Ocho