Game Reaction 12-29-19 49er's

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I am not one of the people who believe PC 'has to go'. I think he has built for the most part a winning culture here in Seattle, and I am thankful for everything he has done. However, recently, and especially after the game, I hope more and more he will graciously take a different position within the Hawks franchise. I think he is far better suited for the team-building aspects of running a team. We consistently have some of the worst game clock management game in and game out. That delay of game at the end absolutely killed us.

That was a garbage no-call to the end the game on Hollister. The league really needs to get their act together when it comes to officiating pass interference. So many teams have been screwed over by this in 2019. That being said, it did not lose us the game.

Travis Homer filled in really well. I don't think he is ever destined for a #1 back type of role, however in his prime I see him as a pretty solid contributor.

I didn't believe my eyes when I saw ACTUAL IMPACTFUL changes be made after halftime. What is this, competent game plan alterations? Anyways though, have to give credit where it is due.

Our D is being shredded like swiss cheese. I will forever be cursed to watch Cody Barton running after a 4.4 WR. Someone really needs to update PC's definition of a LB's job requirements.

DK Metcalf is continuing to improve. Most of his error's so far have either been small technique that is teachable, or because he is trying to hard. I will take it. Excited for his future.

Overall, a very messy game, very much inline with what we expect lately from the Hawks.

TOPHawk

Reaction score
bbsplitter":1n6bh49e said:
That delay of game at the end absolutely killed us.

That was a garbage no-call to the end the game on Hollister.

I didn't believe my eyes when I saw ACTUAL IMPACTFUL changes be made after halftime. What is this, competent game plan alterations? Anyways though, have to give credit where it is due.

Our D is being shredded like swiss cheese. I will forever be cursed to watch Cody Barton running after a 4.4 WR. Someone really needs to update PC's definition of a LB's job requirements.

Facts. All of them.

Latest posts