Poll: We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

We are 6 and 2, which games will we win?

• Buccaneers

Votes: 133 95.0%
  • 49er's

Votes: 33 23.6%
  • Eagles

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Vikings

Votes: 72 51.4%
  • Rams

Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Panthers

Votes: 108 77.1%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 137 97.9%
  • 49er's

Votes: 70 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DomeHawk

Post the games you think we will win and then the end of season wins-losses.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2xvnx24l said:
Losses twice to niners and at rams. Win rest and have 11 wins with 4th youngest team in NFL.

We already beat the Rams once, so we only play them one more time in the regular season.

Boiler

Reaction score
Losing to the Niners at SF almost guarantees that they will be resting their starters in week 17, so that becomes a winnable game even if they are clearly a better team. Thinking as optimistically as I can without going crazy, here's where I'm at: Wins - Bucs, Cards, Panthers, SF home. Losses - at SF and two the following three: Min, Phil, Rams. 11-5 looks likely. 12-4 not out of the question. 13-3 will be tough, and that might only be good enough for a wildcard anyway.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

I am at 11-5 and there is good opportunity for more.

Anything above 10-6 is better than most expected us to be.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
kidhawk":bj2nlfe0 said:
Shanegotyou11":bj2nlfe0 said:

We already beat the Rams once, so we only play them one more time in the regular season.

Yea i know but i reread why it sounds like i meant rams twice. Lol

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Boiler":2fo46gyj said:
Losing to the Niners at SF almost guarantees that they will be resting their starters in week 17, so that becomes a winnable game even if they are clearly a better team. Thinking as optimistically as I can without going crazy, here's where I'm at: Wins - Bucs, Cards, Panthers, SF home. Losses - at SF and two the following three: Min, Phil, Rams. 11-5 looks likely. 12-4 not out of the question. 13-3 will be tough, and that might only be good enough for a wildcard anyway.

SF resting starters probably also depends on if they are battling New Orleans/Green Bay for the #1 seed, so week 17 could possibly still be in play.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3dfket10 said:
kidhawk":3dfket10 said:
Shanegotyou11":3dfket10 said:

Yea i know but i reread why it sounds like i meant rams twice. Lol

After I reread that, I see you said 11 wins, which means 3 more losses, so it makes sense now.

Personally I think we end up splitting with the Niners and the Rams and lose one we "should have won" to end up with that same 11 win record, which is what I thought to start the year.

I honestly believe there isn't a week on the schedule left that we can't win or lose. With our current team being so unpredictable nothing would surprise me on any week.

MrThortan

Reaction score
That is actually a pretty tough schedule. I can see us going 9-7, but 11-5 wouldn't surprise me either. I think the 49rs sweep us, unless they rest their starters for their last game. Going to be an interesting second half of the season. It could be catastrophic

John63

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3gxfc6m2 said:
John63":3gxfc6m2 said:
9-6 no playoffs.

We quit? Said no 16th game for us. ;)

Yeh I meant 9-7

I just dont trust the way we play. Lets even say we make the playoffs one and done again, the way we play is not going to work for us anymore, we don't have the right talent, and worse we are ignoring the talent we do have. I don't trust this coaching staff to be able to do it. I hope they prove me wrong, but I dont think so.

I mean lets look at it

Right now we don't beat SF so that is 2 losses
MInny is a beast so no
Carolina at Carolina is going to be tough so no

That's 4 so that leaves 9-6 and that is if we can beat LA in LA, Philly in Philly.

Right now with the style we play I don't see it. Unless, they change our style of play.

John63

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":y7ppxssi said:
I can't wait til this team makes the playoffs. The board will be a trip.

Not at all that will mean they changed the style of play, its the only way the make it

andyh64000

Reaction score
Lose to Rams and 49ers on the road and one more. 11-5 Wild Card.