LS Tyler Ott Extended

sutz

Reaction score
Oddly, it's one position that you don't want to have to worry about. This gives me that warm "they took care of it" feeling.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Good reliable player, and the team has rewarded him for being exactly what they want in him and for what he delivers.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
sutz":14yvf86f said:
Oddly, it's one position that you don't want to have to worry about. This gives me that warm "they took care of it" feeling.

And it wasn't too many years ago that we didn't have that warm feeling often about our LS, worries about high snaps, and inconsistencies.

Michael Dickson is fantastic at his job; just get him the ball, on time, and in the right place. It also means they FO is satisfied with his general special teams ability (tackling, blocking), too.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
JP would do "French Word of the Week" on the Shaun Alexander show. Best part of the whole show. Haha... I had forgotten about the Shaun Alexander show that was kind of a strange deal. I can't remember another player in team history with their own TV show.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/Ottomatic82/status/1156687066463211520[/tweet]

So ..... he marries Jannell on the 29th of June. Then extends his relationship with the Seahawks in late July. I wonder what August has in store.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is good news. We learned the hard way that this is one position you don't want to mess around with.