Az Game. Anyone going besides me.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Just thought I would put this out there. Probably will be at McFaddens again at least for some of the pregame. Probably be there around 1130 or noon...being the game is at 1pm.

Go Freaking Hawks.

HawkDabz

Reaction score
Ill be there with my Dad and my daughters first game!

Go Hawks!

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Went to the Thursday nighter last year & hung out at the Salt Lounge across from MacFadden's. Awesome time.

Have fun & represent.

HawkDabz

Reaction score
Now the Question is wear my wolf grey Wilson Jersey, or my white Earl Thomas Super Bowl Patch Jersey.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkDabz":2zxjpsnq said:
Now the Question is wear my wolf grey Wilson Jersey, or my white Earl Thomas Super Bowl Patch Jersey.

I understand...but the team is all Wolf Grey......I am going Grey collar shirt if I can find it. hehehe

NorthVanHawker

Reaction score
I'm going Friday to Monday...Wondering how bad traffic is from downtown to the stadium on Sunday....Staying at the Kimpton downtown too.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
NorthVanHawker":2yzjobnr said:
I'm going Friday to Monday...Wondering how bad traffic is from downtown to the stadium on Sunday....Staying at the Kimpton downtown too.

I dont think downtown to the stadium was that bad....it was after the game that it was pretty sucky. I am in on Sat leaving on Tues.
My first game, I got a ride from Scottsdale by some seahawk fans and it was not that hard of a drive. I think we went in about 2 hours ahead of time tho. Second time we parked in the mall and not too bad then. But like I said....outbound...rough.