Hope this continues

hawks85

Reaction score
I'm not even pissed we got blown out because i knew it was going to happen. I hope we get blown out the next 2 games because Bevell and Cable and probably Pete will most likely get the axe, well maybe. Based on our track record for the last few years making playoffs and having winning seasons. More than likely it will be Bevell and Cable. If we make the playoffs by some miracle Cable and Bevell will be here next year. Thats my two cents on this whole thing. We keep winning those two will be hanging around like a bad cold.

OP
OP
H

hawks85

Reaction score
stang233":2ki7rr7r said:
I agree I was hoping they put up 60.
Its just common sense right, the only way we clean house or change coaches etc..we have to get our asses handed to us again. Then hopefully someone in the FO will realize what's going on and make changes. We make the playoffs then no one will get the pink slip and look at the rams game as a bad day. We all know the problem is deeper than the rams game we got exposed today.

getnasty

Reaction score
I remember when this whole run first started fans wanted to lose to the Rams for better draft position, instead of going to the playoffs with a 7-9 record. I even was mixed on the idea, glad we didn't lose back then and hope we don't now.

907Hawk

Reaction score
I could never hope for a loss, I am always hoping to see the Hawks win and find this line of thinking toxic. imho :irishdrinkers:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Agreed. The Hawks need to lose several more battles to win the war against their terrible coaches. This is all about the big picture. Cannot have another year with the same coaches

Jerhawk

Reaction score
907Hawk":4qarjmyh said:
I could never hope for a loss, I am always hoping to see the Hawks win and find this line of thinking toxic. imho :irishdrinkers:

Agreed. I'll still be rooting for the team to win the final two, but I guess we're old school and stubborn

mikeak

Reaction score
Only shame is all the draft picks we got rid off....

Finally decent draft position and we have crumbles left

Exittium

Reaction score
I want the team to win, and appreciate the trophy Pete got us to, but now I don’t think it was Pete it was the Talent, now that most that talent it sidelined and on other teams ( doing good no surprise) the team struggles. And now that most the talent is sidelined this year is become apparent this staff has ridden the coat tails of some Very worthy future HoF candidates. Without that talent look how much of a disgrace this team is. Fighting sidelines, games, locker room, Twitter. It’s like watching a Jeff fisher team, all this talent and the coach can’t do shit with it now, because he’s removed from the college recruiting.

Pete’s presser tomorrow will include “everyes okay, guys are just emotional, blah blah RAH RAH.” Like usual

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hopefully they don't make the playoffs for 10 years. Or win a playoff game for like 20. That would be awesome.

JustinCredible

Reaction score
So Pete and the coaches don’t get credit for developing talent? These weren’t top 10 picks that are now future Hall of Famers. I love Pete. Bevell can’t go soon enough though.

Win the last two. NFC is wide open.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
It is obvious that all you have to do is look at where you spent the money with this team. It sure as hell was not on the line. No defense can sustain if you have a one dimensional offense. Now that we have all of these injuries you can clearly see we have no depth. It is pathetic every week to see our O line get pushed back 10 yards on almost every play. Sure they have their moments but look at the season as a whole. Ifedi gets his ass kicked about every game. He cannot go a half without a false start or holding penalty. Michael Bennett as much as I love the guy has at least 1-2 off side penalties a game. The team has shown it has not discipline. This is coaching. Sorry.

getnasty

Reaction score
BigBill1945":gbeynw3m said:
It is obvious that all you have to do is look at where you spent the money with this team. It sure as hell was not on the line. No defense can sustain if you have a one dimensional offense. Now that we have all of these injuries you can clearly see we have no depth. It is pathetic every week to see our O line get pushed back 10 yards on almost every play. Sure they have their moments but look at the season as a whole. Ifedi gets his ass kicked about every game. He cannot go a half without a false start or holding penalty. Michael Bennett as much as I love the guy has at least 1-2 off side penalties a game. The team has shown it has not discipline. This is coaching. Sorry.

So trade Russell, draft Baker Mayfield, spend money and picks from Russell on revamping the OL and Run game. It worked for us before

fire_marshall_bill

Reaction score
getnasty":2ki42qus said:
BigBill1945":2ki42qus said:

So trade Russell, draft Baker Mayfield, spend money and picks from Russell on revamping the OL and Run game. It worked for us before

I hope that's sarcasm.

getnasty

Reaction score
Kind of but everyone wants an elite OL and the number 1 defense in the league and Russell Wilson. Unfortunately you can't have them all, that's kind of the trade off of having a high dollar QB you can't have everything else.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Meh, I'm too much of an optimist. We just need to win 2 and have Atlanta lose 2, and looking at the rest of their schedule that last bit isn't that farfetched. Winning in Dallas could be the hardest part, but I can't give up hope until it's over.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
fire_marshall_bill":3tk7fvsp said:
getnasty":3tk7fvsp said:
BigBill1945":3tk7fvsp said:

I hope that's sarcasm.

You never know anymore. Your favorite team being wildly and legendarily successful and then regressing to slightly above average can have hilarious effects on the average sports fan.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
It's very hard to not LOL at this post. Seriously, let's lose so our coaches will be fired! Do you football? No really? Teams have winning seasons and losing seasons. The Seahawks are the second or third most winning team in the league over the last 7 years and you want the coaches fired? Maybe we can get Jim Mora Jr and some "dirtbags" again, or how about Ground Chuck to grind out some losses, Tom Flores. Those were the days!

Latest posts