Tanner Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Why does it SEEM like he literally never drops a pass or even does 'just average shit'?

I will do the research later tonight because it didn't dawn on me until the first preseason game and again today, but my brother even had the same..epiphany. So is it just us 2?

randomation

Reaction score
Because he is a player with insane potential who is finally staying in a posistion for more than a year. He started at QB then went back to WR then when he broke his hand became a safety and had 7 picks. He did this for a top 20 program. He is an incredibly natural football player.

chris98251

Reaction score
randomation":14tzf492 said:
Because he is a player with insane potential who is finally staying in a posistion for more than a year. He started at QB then went back to WR then when he broke his hand became a safety and had 7 picks. He did this for a top 20 program. He is an incredibly natural football player.

Yeah except this isn't a top 20 program in college, Collins has huge accomplishments for a top program as well and he is looking average or below. McVoy could be a difference maker on a lot of teams, Graham was on the Saints, he is still a valuable target but not a focal point here. It depends on how much Seattle values him and what difference he makes as far as distinguishing himself as another talent or having a talent they don't already have.

randomation

Reaction score
chris98251":123z7jvf said:
randomation":123z7jvf said:

Yeah except this isn't a top 20 program in college, Collins has huge accomplishments for a top program as well and he is looking average or below. McVoy could be a difference maker on a lot of teams, Graham was on the Saints, he is still a valuable target but not a focal point here. It depends on how much Seattle values him and what difference he makes as far as distinguishing himself as another talent or having a talent they don't already have.

McEvoy makes plays whenever he is given a chance he did it again tonight. The point to talking about his positions is this is the second year in about five that he has been at the same position. If you keep Kearse over him you aren't following always compete.

OP
OP
hgwellz12

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
chris98251":2k8o42jv said:
randomation":2k8o42jv said:

Ok. But that's what I mean. Who else do we have that seems to blow past db's and lbers and catch nothing but amazing, beautiful, butterflies and fairy dust 13+ yarders, EVERY SINGLE TIME?
I literally feel like I have never said the words "Gotdammit Tanner!"

randomation

Reaction score
hgwellz12":4c47nouw said:
chris98251":4c47nouw said:
randomation":4c47nouw said:

Ok. But that's what I mean. Who else do we have that seems to blow past db's and lbers and catch nothing but amazing, beautiful, butterflies and fairy dust 13+ yarders, EVERY SINGLE TIME?
I literally feel like I have never said the words "Gotdammit Tanner!"

I've said Gotdammit Kearse/Bevell a lot so this checks out keep Tanner cut those two.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Aircrew":dwswzlc5 said:
Am I the only one who sees a little Joe Jurevicius in Tanner McEvoy?

I had not thought of that, but yeah he does seem to bring Joe to mind. That's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.