GO Saints!!! who dat

zchurch74

Reaction score
am I correct in saying if the saints win and we win; we take the #2 seed?

Green Bay and NYG results have no effect?

Scorpion05

Reaction score
The number 2 seed is vital. Fact is, we're amazing at home. The only team that gives us serious trouble at the Link are the Cards

Crizilla

Reaction score
i feel like the 2 seed is a clear advantage for us. It is for any team, really. But I feel really strong about making the NFC title game if we had the 2 seed, i don't feel that confident to make the NFC title game if we were 3 or 4 seed

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Crizilla":368gu5f4 said:
i feel like the 2 seed is a clear advantage for us. It is for any team, really. But I feel really strong about making the NFC title game if we had the 2 seed, i don't feel that confident to make the NFC title game if we were 3 or 4 seed

Essentially what it boils down to is can we beat ATL in ATL vs in Seattle. (that obviously assumes the 3 seed wins wild card weekend, either us or them)

But hey i'll take Drew Brees in a rivalry game. You know NO will be motivated to hurt ATLS playoff seeding. They atleast have a punchers chance. That game could be crazy exciting points wise. Im also assuming it's a 10 am kickoff? So we will know at game time if we have a shot.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Crizilla":9l4o7eju said:

The worst thing about potentially blowing the 2 seed is now that door is open for a Sunday 10AM kickoff against the Falcons, as opposed to a Saturday night game or Sunday 1:25PM kick.

Largent80

Reaction score
Atlanta is hot right now and playing at home, pretty tough task for N.O.

But in this league who knows?

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1wtjkddw said:
Crizilla":1wtjkddw said:

The worst thing about potentially blowing the 2 seed is now that door is open for a Sunday 10AM kickoff against the Falcons, as opposed to a Saturday night game or Sunday 1:25PM kick.

Well looking at 4 top seeds.

Dallas, Could play at 10am, but doubtful, the NFL will put Dallas on their most coveted timeslot for eye balls.
Oak/KC, Can't play at 10am.

That leaves either the ATL game or the New England Game.... i'll let you guess who the NFL would rather showcase.....

So if we end up in the 3 seed get ready for breakfast and football..

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
And no help here...this one seems to be pretty honest for a ref....

Saints at Falcons2/3/4, 4:25 p.m. — Ron Torbert

Hmm...afternoon late game. So we wont know.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I'm pretty much just hoping we win in SF. Not a ton of confidence right now in what we're doing.

RCATES

Reaction score
D. Orlando Ledbetter ‏@DOrlandoAJC 46m46 minutes ago
#Falcons official injury report. (Hooper & Gabriel are out).

With Julio still recovering from a Toe injury and playing limited snaps so he's healthy for the playoffs the Gabriel injury is a big loss for Atlanta this week. Gabriel leads all receivers in Td's this season for them. Saints have a legitimate shot at winning this game.

sutz

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":14t1xrd2 said:
And no help here...this one seems to be pretty honest for a ref....

Saints at Falcons2/3/4, 4:25 p.m. — Ron Torbert

Hmm...afternoon late game. So we wont know.
Aren't all games on Sunday afternoon games besides the Sun Night game?

SeaChat

Reaction score
I think that if everyone just makes up their minds to go forward and win it all, there isn't anything standing in our way except ourselves. The only thing I've seen lacking on either the defense or offense this year has been their confidence or lack of it. The need to believe or it's never going to happen.

They have the players, coaches and coordinators there that can get the job done, they just need to believe in themselves, and I mean really believe. It's a conscious decision. That is what has gotten the Seahawks to the top of the mountain more than a couple of times, they can do it again.

I'll be doing all my mojo rituals at game time on Sunday, and hope that the winds will blow our way from here to the Super Bowl. That is a lot of it right now. No matter how much you plan, train and prepare, come game time, the element of luck will always have some bearing on the games outcome. Seattle's 12th Man, in my book has always been a unified spirit, that has found it's way on to the field and into the hearts and minds of our players, and that positive influence can have a real effect on their play and on the games outcome.

If you really want to do your part to help the Seahawks find their way to another Super Bowl, we all need to get our heads and hearts in the right place too. It will matter. All this damn negativity that is being bred and cultivated in the forum certainly isn't going to bring about anything good.

We need the Saints to take care of the Falcons for us, that would be big, giving us the #2 seed and the advantages that offers us. The last team I want to face anytime this year is Green Bay, although odds are on our side if we do, for whatever that's worth.

Smellyman

Reaction score
The Saints will have about 5 game changing offensive pick plays against them and lose.

grrrrr.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
pacific101":2a1mffp7 said:
They have the players, coaches and coordinators there that can get the job done, they just need to believe in themselves, and I mean really believe.
I'll be doing all my mojo rituals at game time on Sunday, and hope that the winds will blow our way from here to the Super Bowl.

Attachments

• rps20161230_190113.jpg
    rps20161230_190113.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,181

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
Saints can pull this one out. It's more than pride. There are consistent rumors locally about coaching nd player changes. I think people are playing for pink slips. In top of that the defense is playing ok enough to slow down atl. The offense is capable of out slinging them. We'll see.

If bevel is watching, I'm pretty sure he'll cross off plays that work as they are run. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nash72

Reaction score
I don't think anybody really believed they would.

Latest posts