NFC West Champions

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Man, how good is it to have reclaimed the crown? No matter what happens in the playoffs, we are division champs once again.

Who owns the NFC West? We do.

We beat the Patriots in Foxborough, and avenged our losses to the Panthers from last year.

We proved that we are, once again, a perennial power house.

This is a great time to be a Seahawks fan.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
bigskydoc":6g6sppw5 said:
Man, how good is it to have reclaimed the crown? No matter what happens in the playoffs, we are division champs once again.

We beat the Patriots in Foxborough, and avenged our losses to the Panthers from last year.

:179422: :179422: :179422:

johnnyfever

Reaction score
semiahmoo":2vafuw1t said:
bigskydoc":2vafuw1t said:

Can I have a drink of that? I should feel great, why don't I? Potential vs reality and being spoiled for a few years I guess. I have found I have a penchant for being spoiled.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
johnnyfever":3ggewm4s said:
semiahmoo":3ggewm4s said:
bigskydoc":3ggewm4s said:

Can I have a drink of that? I should feel great, why don't I? Potential vs reality and being spoiled for a few years I guess. I have found I have a penchant for being spoiled.

Indeed! :D

Leew72

Reaction score
Yep we are definitely spoiled.. Been a huge Hawks fan since the 70s used to listen to games on armed forces radio.. went to the kingdome for every game in 96 (man we were average) Really enjoying these times.. too many spoiled fans nowadays. WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS and every team fears us.

(British Seahawks fan)