13-2-1

Rob12

Reaction score
That will be our record at the end of the year. That is all.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
OK who is going to be the first party pooper or 'realist' given how tough it is to win games in the NFL, especially with so many injuries like we have.....

NOT ME.

Lets go run the table :irishdrinkers:

andyh64000

Reaction score
Wenhawk":15iaywgi said:
I think 12-3-1 is more realistic.

I agree becuase I think the cowboys will win out so our final game will be meaningleas loss.

Largent80

Reaction score
andyh64000":29mx0xik said:
Wenhawk":29mx0xik said:

I agree becuase I think the cowboys will win out so our final game will be meaningleas loss.

I disagree......They play on the road at Minn. NYG and Philly. They could easily lose those 3. Their defense is NOT very good.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Largent80":2xtw59rs said:
andyh64000":2xtw59rs said:
Wenhawk":2xtw59rs said:

I disagree......They play on the road at Minn. NYG and Philly. They could easily lose those 3. Their defense is NOT very good.

They are not losing to Minnesota and checkdown Sam Bradford.

I don't see them losing to Philly, either. Although, the Eagles are much better at home.

Largent80

Reaction score
Philly almost beat them in Dal-ASS, they will beat them at home, I wouldn't count out Minn either regardless of checkdown charlie. It's a home game in the nfl.

Maulbert

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":15bxgu6w said:
Largent80":15bxgu6w said:
andyh64000":15bxgu6w said:
Wenhawk":15bxgu6w said:

They are not losing to Minnesota and checkdown Sam Bradford.

I don't see them losing to Philly, either. Although, the Eagles are much better at home.

The Eagles only loss by more than a TD is to us. By 7 to Washington, by 6 to Dallas, by 5 to New York, and by 1 to Detroit, all on the road. They have 4 of 6 left at home, where they are undefeated. Their road games are against Baltimore and Cincinnati. That's on top of every fact I stated in the Dallas/Washington thread. They won't lose again until the playoffs. I guarantee it.