[tweet]https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/798658407179829249[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/798658825117011968[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/TJJurkiewicz/status/798658961725476865[/tweet]

wow, looks like Rawls and CP...nice tandem though :stirthepot: :2thumbs:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/798659730231083012[/tweet]

GLio14

Reaction score
Yeah uhhhh.... what?

All to hold onto Alex Collins? Boy they must really like him.

sutz

Reaction score
Kind of surprising to me. Good luck going forward, Christine, and thanks for the work the past year or so.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Wow. Actually feel kind of bad for the guy. I'm guessing he seriously ticked them off the last two weeks.

Polaris

Reaction score
I am surprised but not totally shocked. I think we can infer two things:

1) The Seahawks are extremely confident that Rawls is not only fully healthy but ready and able to take the load.

2) I think the Seahawks are very happy with Procise (sp?) and unhappy with Christian Michael for the former's willingness to man up and get those extra yards (while keeping possession of the ball). I think Michael has been playing himself out of a job here for the past few weeks by not getting right and not getting that extra push. One play in particular (and I think everyone knows which one vs Atlanta) sticks out in my mind.

In short I think that this last Sunday, Michael got played out of a job.

McGruff

Reaction score
I have suspected that the bulk of the scheme issues in the running game were not related to the OL missing blocks, but Michael making incorrect reads. Watching Procise run confirmed that.

Heyseed

Reaction score
Goodbye Christine , I dropped you last week on my fantasy team too, sorry

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Pretty surprising. I figured Collins would be the one cut and we'd attempt to stash him on the PS. Who knows, maybe we'll end up signing him to the team again at some point in the future.

They must be pretty confident in what we've got with Rawls/Prosise/Collins.

Polaris

Reaction score
McGruff":3ra94vb1 said:
I have suspected that the bulk of the scheme issues in the running game were not related to the OL missing blocks, but Michael making incorrect reads. Watching Procise run confirmed that.

That's quite possible, but I also think the Seahawks saw how Procise (even with our line) was able to make something out of nothing, and C-Mike refused to do that. If so, then it's no surprise that C-Mike wasn't long for this team.

Storts

Reaction score
I traded Michael for Eifert two weeks ago in my fantasy league, man I feel good.

Sorry for Christine though - thanks for everything this year

mirrikat45

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":1rpdzq4h said:
Rawls must be looking great, for them to risk this move.

Does anyone know how a bone fracture impacts an athlete? My uneducated understanding is that this doesn't affect you the way a torn muscle or tendon might, because it doesn't affect your movement and therefore doesn't require "rehab". I'm guessing you just need to be careful not to exacerbate the fracture, and give it time to heal up.

I'm not suprised on the Christine Michael news though. I've been hearing low level mumblings about him not executing plays correctly, and plays like last night's where he went to the wrong side of Russ, add to this. Honestly, CMike, (with my confirmation bias and adult ADHD) really reminds me of someone with ADHD who has a hard time focusing, staying on task, and doing the homework.