watching NFL network

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Wow really seems like Dean Blandino likes calling into networks on Seahawks games. Lions last year. Don't disagree with the controversy but we are not the only team with close calls or bad calls. Why does this guy go out of his way?

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Just be glad you didn't listen to Scott baldpelt's twisted diatribe. I hope he dies of
Jock itch.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
It's too bad our Monday night wins always seem to have some controversial ending.

They ignore the rest of the game and focus on the one play. Yet if the opposing team had a call go their way, nobody will say a thing about it

davidonmi

Reaction score
the bills got away with lots of false starts and holds today.

The narrative is bullshit

renofox

Reaction score
If he said that Sherman should have got a roughing penalty then the NFL has devolved to the same level as US politics - Truth Doesn't Matter, Only The Narrative.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Exactly.

Its a national crisis if we ever get the benefit of any call.

Hawks get screwed? Ho-hum.

So sick of it.

OP
OP
seahawkfreak

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Jerhawk":11vd4iu5 said:
It's too bad our Monday night wins always seem to have some controversial ending.

They ignore the rest of the game and focus on the one play. Yet if the opposing team had a call go their way, nobody will say a thing about it

And the story line isn't even at the end of the game

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3nv1zpbf said:
Wow really seems like Dean Blandino likes calling into networks on Seahawks games. Lions last year. Don't disagree with the controversy but we are not the only team with close calls or bad calls. Why does this guy go out of his way?
Where were Drunk Deano's tweets last week, the Cards game, and the Rams game, where Seattle was getting boned by his zebras? <crickets>.

Drunk Deano is an assclown and he's probably tweeting from Jerruh's party bus.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ydd02fl said:
Jerhawk":1ydd02fl said:

Precisely. Yet they still use the "what if" narrative of if they made that kick, then they kick at a field goal at the end to tie it.

It's almost like the rest of the game didn't happen. It's sickening really.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Jerhawk":24er9z5r said:
seahawkfreak":24er9z5r said:
Jerhawk":24er9z5r said:

Precisely. Yet they still use the "what if" narrative of if they made that kick, then they kick at a field goal at the end to tie it.

It's almost like the rest of the game didn't happen. It's sickening really.

They aren't even saying tie. They are making the leap that it cost them the game. Ridiculous.

OP
OP
seahawkfreak

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
So I guess this is where one says,,,,,F it, we are 5-2-1 and #1 in the division, don't care what anyone says.

I'm just gonna have a hard time listing to pundits pass the line tomorrow. Trust me the story is in.

McG

Reaction score
Re watch the "personal foul" that Sherman is accused of doing to the kicker. The whistle happens while he is jumping at the kicker. You know, the kicker that was playing through and still trying to kick the field goal like nothing happened. Not to mention, Sherman hit the ball before he hit the kicker, or at the very least, the same time he was kicking it. It could be argued that Sherman hit the ball while the kicker was kicking it, which is what actually "hurt" him. It must have been a horrible injury considering he jumped right up after his World Cup level of rolling around on the ground, I surprised he didn't ask the ref for a red card. I don't know, if I was hurt enough to be on the ground "in extreme pain", I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to kick a couple of +40 yard FG's (one of which he made while we called timeout).

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
None of this is new to the Seahaks, poor officiating has dogged them since the beginning.

Attachments

• image.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,004

irocdave

Reaction score
renofox":kc2ap8br said:
If he said that Sherman should have got a roughing penalty then the NFL has devolved to the same level as US politics - Truth Doesn't Matter, Only The Narrative.

Truth right there. I wish this site had a like button, this post would have gotten a thumbs up instead of padding my post count. The media 9NFL?) drives the discussion, it's up to the consumer to believe it. Anyone watching the election results tonight? That proves average Americans aren't as stupid or gullible as the media believes they are.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is Blandino a boozer? He looked totally hungover during today's NFL Network segment.

253hawk

Reaction score
Where the hell did Blindino even come from, anyway? I'd never even heard of him before the Detroit game and then all of a sudden he's conjured out of thin air, fueling the anti-Hawks ragefire with a rule that no one even really knew or cared about until it was suddenly benefiting Seattle somehow by not being called.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Sean Salisbury on with Clayton said it was "Bush League" and "Seattle got away with one!"

So apparently he is an Genius Physicist on Einstein's level and can mathematically prove all outcomes of a game.

Msfann

Reaction score
So has the NFL officially said anything about this play since dillhole tweeted during the game? It seems like we have seen more than enough proof yet they arent saying a thing and just letting the public keep attacking Sherman.

They shouldnt be tweeting mid game like that when they dont have all the facts.