Cassius Marsh Ineffective

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Cassius Marsh played a poor game. Completely stood up or washed out on the majority of plays. Little to no effect on the pocket. He failed to register a tackle let alone a sack. Was hoping for him to step up.

Without Bennett the pass rush is in real trouble.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1ob0zi7o said:
Cassius Marsh played a poor game. Completely stood up or washed out on the majority of plays. Little to no effect on the pocket. He failed to register a tackle let alone a sack. Was hoping for him to step up.

Avril was stellar, again!

But at DT: Let's hope Tony McD is okay, I think he left on a cart. Siliga impressed so that's good for depth there.

OP
OP
CodeWarrior

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":iecoa8zt said:
CodeWarrior":iecoa8zt said:

But at DT: Let's hope Tony McD is okay, I think he left on a cart. Siliga impressed so that's good for depth there.

Yes Avril was very good. Clark also, he recorded a sack and was affecting the pocket.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":29wb3o5j said:
LeftHandSmoke":29wb3o5j said:
CodeWarrior":29wb3o5j said:

Yes Avril was very good. Clark also, he recorded a sack and was affecting the pocket.
Cass was in on some tackles but no he didn't really flash like what I also hoped he might. Maybe he didn't get many snaps, against this O? He's had a decent several games, am not too worried.

HawkerD

Reaction score
Marsh is a below average to average defensive player and above avg ST'er. We probably got average value for a mid round pick. The definition of meh!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Shouldn't be too surprising considering he has never actually shown much of anything in the NFL as a defender. He's just a guy.