Spiller inactive

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabowl

Reaction score
As soon as I saw Spiller inactive in pre-game I thought that he must have been hurt. If he was not I just don't understand why Prosise or Collins got on the active roster ahead of him in such a big game. I'm sorry but Prosise and Collins are at this point average at best and Spiller is a really good player. If Spiller had played I think he could have made a real difference. Huge head scratcher to me.

With us playing in NO next week I sure hope they play him especially with us playing his former team which I'm sure he and Jimmy want to torch.

TransGenderHawkFan

Reaction score
seabowl":hwwapjd0 said:
As soon as I saw Spiller inactive in pre-game I thought that he must have been hurt. If he was not I just don't understand why Prosise or Collins got on the active roster ahead of him in such a big game. I'm sorry but Prosise and Collins are at this point average at best and Spiller is a really good player. If Spiller had played I think he could have made a real difference. Huge head scratcher to me.

With us playing in NO next week I sure hope they play him especially with us playing his former team which I'm sure he and Jimmy want to torch.

Really good players aren't sitting around and looking for a job in week 6 of the season.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
What makes you believe he wasn't hurt?
I still believe he was hurting ... or he just forgot the playbook?
Nah, he must have been hurting.

getnasty

Reaction score
Spillers made a few plays but he not near the talent of Prosise. There's a reason we were able to pick him off the waivers after the season started. I would bet that he's released once Rawls is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts