We Won

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That's all I care about. I'm throwing out that third quarter, that was an anomaly. This is one of those games where you don't get too hung up on. We won. That's what matters. Onto next week.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The season is early, so we can learn from our mistakes. Still a lot of games left. On a good note. We won. GB lost. Carolina lost. SF and LA lost. Good day for the Hawks.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Good game Hawks. I think this game was closer than most thought, even with Hawks getting lots of homecooking by the refs.

At least the Seahawks know the Falcons shouldn't be takien lightly. Hope to see you in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
FOGHORN":pwoxmmlz said:
Good game Hawks. I think this game was closer than most thought, even with Hawks getting lots of homecooking by the refs.

At least the Seahawks know the Falcons shouldn't be takien lightly. Hope to see you in the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season.

Nope.

Be glad that Seattle took a quarter off for no reason.

If there is a playoff game, Atlanta won't be within three touchdowns, whether it's here or in ATL.

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1effoc1t said:
FOGHORN":1effoc1t said:

Nope.

If there is a playoff game, Atlanta won't be within three touchdowns, whether it's here or in ATL.

Seahawks didnt take a quarter off, the Falcons picked up the tempo. Awful cocky for a team that won by 2 at home, coming off a bye week. In the dome this game wouldnt be close today.

Just enjoy your win and dont be a douche nozzle. Congrats.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
FOGHORN":3ep01pzw said:
Smelly McUgly":3ep01pzw said:
FOGHORN":3ep01pzw said:

Nope.

Seahawks didnt take a quarter off, the Falcons picked up the tempo. Awful cocky for a team that won by 2 at home, coming off a bye week. In the dome this game wouldnt be close today.

In the dome, Seattle owned your team last time around.

Don't come here and whine about home cooking. How about that? Your boys got beat straight up. Own it.

No congrats to you because I don't give congrats to fans of teams who almost win, but then choke (which is the story of the Falcons franchise, actually).

IndyHawk

Reaction score
FOGHORN":efilglzq said:

Good post and I agree the Falcons shouldn't be taken lightly but you know we was out 2 important defensive starters before the game and lost a 3rd during it right?It makes a difference score wise.The last play was lucky for us but thats happened to every team at one time or another.Good game and I really want to play your team again also so same luck to yours rest of way.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
We are in much better position than last season. Last year we would have begged for a win like this early in the season. If we can finish strong then we are in great shape.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FOGHORN":3338jbmn said:
Smelly McUgly":3338jbmn said:
FOGHORN":3338jbmn said:

Nope.

Falcons were much worse than I thought.

Other than Seattle's DB's falling asleep for a brief stretch, you were dominated today. By a team missing two key starters on D.

I expected more, honestly. Hope we play you in the playoffs.

Latest posts