Your Worry Factor for Sunday's Game?

What is concern level at?

• We are in big trouble this week! I am soiing my pants worried about this

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I am more concerned than I should be considering we are playing the Niners...

Votes: 31 38.8%
  • I'm just a tad bit worried but think we eek out an ugly win

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • We got this...the offence wakes up this week. Confident.

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • We blow them out! No worries! Overly confident!

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyrus12

Reaction score
At the beginning of the year I would of said this game would be a contender for a blowout...now I am worried about putting up points on the board this weekend? Injuries are already an issue and well we know where the offence is at...So what's your concern level at?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If we don't put ourselves in a position to at least win the game, I'll be a little worried. Not too worried, but a little. But I'm not worried about having to worry about that.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
More concerned than I should be.

Our offense needs to wake up.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Haven't been this worried about a Seahawks season in years, and it's based almost entirely on an inept offense. So yeah, I'm worried about this week.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I worry about real life stuff.

I have no control over the outcomes of NFL games. Not worth the stress.

I do think we are going to have a rough go. Too many things out of whack right now.

mrt144

Reaction score
Im worried but am hoping this is the week where the team starts adjusting to the reality of the limitations on offense and getting creative within those limitations.

Itd be cool to see them dominate the Niners while the Niners play their hearts out.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Another poster put it the same way in another thread, I agree with their notion that it will either be a close low-scoring game (going either way) or else a blowout win by the Hawks.

Given how the emphasis at this point is still to establish a power ZBS blocking run game, and given that Carolina put up 179 rushing yards right of the gut of the SF defense, I am reasonably optimistic of a very good showing and a 15 or 20 point win. Slam CM up the gut, mix in some middle routes to the TE's, and burn them deep a few times too.

I can't inagine SF scoring above 20, max.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Not worried. Win or lose, honestly, just glad to be watching football again.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am cautiously optimistic the offense puts up 17+ on Sunday and their offense puts up around 13.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, we're running out of RBs. So, that's a problem.

It'll be interesting to see how Christine Michael responds. It really comes down to him.

Rawls out. Prosise injured. Collins ineffective.

This man is in line for 25 carries behind a struggling line. If we can get him going, then I think everything else falls into place.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
DavidSeven":bp4j3373 said:

It'll be interesting to see how Christine Michael responds. It really comes down to him.

This man is in line for 25 carries behind a struggling line. If we can get him going, everything else falls into place.
I'm hoping, even expecting, to see a little success from Procise, Collins, or both this Sunday.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I've lowered my expectations.

But we are not a terrible team. We still have some good pieces and a great coach.

I just feel like the injuries and some of the inconsistencies, combined with the problematic OL, are going to be hard to overcome.

We are at home. So we have that.

This feels like another no-win option for the team. SF is supposed to struggle but did better than we did against a common opponent.

So was that a fluke? Was it just we struggle against the Rams? Or was the struggle against Miami (though we won) and the Rams a sign something is off that will make it hard to be competitive for the rest of the year?

I suppose we find out Sunday.

Jville

Reaction score
Game day officials have the potential to ignite the game day forum. LOL

The Seahawks typically suffer from sub par communication and execution in the month of September.

And again this year, they have drawn the attention of game day officials.

The Seahawks have been flagged a total of 21 times .... ranking them among the top 5 most flagged teams.

The 49ers have been flagged only 9 times ... ranking them as the least flagged team in the NFL.

Assessed penalty yardage differential over 2 games 183 - 60 = 123 or roughly 61 yards per game.
.................................................................................................................................................................................................

For those that enjoy match up charts >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/teams/matchup/359-san-francisco-49ers-vs-361-seattle-seahawks/[/urltargetblank]

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Hawks will be fine,I'm sure they will not so long to use the spread if they need to generate the offense.I'm not going to let owners with billions and players will multi millions stress me out.I love the game don't get me wrong but I'm not like that guy in the movie "The Fan" :lol:

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'm more worried than I should be about the Niners.

They look sharper than I expected in both games.

Our offense just looks like ass.I know a lot of that is on Wilson being gimpy, but still.

Hawknbear

Reaction score
If this team is supposed to be as deep as the 2013 team, I'm not worried. Defense has been playing well, just need to get o line figured out. I'm optimistic this team will get it rolling.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
DavidSeven":15pi1l6n said:

This man is in line for 25 carries behind a struggling line. If we can get him going, then I think everything else falls into place.

Does anyone have a Costco card? Thought I saw some on Aisle 23 on the left side. :stirthepot:

kf3339

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":239zfqym said:
I worry about real life stuff.

I have no control over the outcomes of NFL games. Not worth the stress.

I do think we are going to have a rough go. Too many things out of whack right now.

^ This.

The last thing I'm going to do is put stress on myself over a football game. We win or we lose. That's it.

two dog

Reaction score
It pains me to admit that I'm worried about the Niners.

On the other hand, i worry more than I should abot any opponent.