Are the Seahawks Vanilla?

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
When i say vanilla i mean plain and boring? No points again today in a very dour performance.

I mean we shouldn't be we have Russ, Rawls, Jimmy, Tyler, Doug etc.

It seems every time we take the field Offense gets stuck in awkward situations 3rd & Long. Iv'e loved watching this team make huge plays over the years but part of me thinks why are they necessary? For too long Russ has had to create magic with individual brilliance, I don't blame the QB or the O-Line i think they are playing conservative and as a result look vanilla.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Giving Alex Collins two straight carries after we had seized momentum and had a drive going is what I'll remember most about today. It was inexplicable, put as at a difficult 3 and 10, followed by a predictable incomplete and punt.

If I were Gregg Easterbrook, I would have written "game over" in my notebook right there.

OP
OP
A

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":jiw900i3 said:
No. Vanilla has flavor. The Hawks are plain.

But we can get it done, thy need to take more risks early in games

SlickRick

Reaction score
Seattle wasn't even ice cream today, they were more like a melted snow cone with no flavor just water in a cup

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Reminded me a lot of that loss in game two a few years back down in SD. It was like 95 out and we couldn't get anything going. Maybe we just don't play well in hot weather. Oh and our OC sucks

Optimus25

Reaction score
No. That's the thing. Vanilla is what we need. You got a 6'7'' star tight end. Throw him a vanilla slant in the end zone.

Throw kearse a vanilla 8 yard route after cmike gains monster yards instead of giving the ball twice to a worthless rookie for negative gain.

We are more dumb than vanilla unfortunately.