Jeremy Lane and Justin Britt

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Britt got ragdolled once by Suh, and an unblocked rusher is usually a whiffed protection call which can be either on the QB or the center. But otherwise I agree, both solid performances.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I would be so happy if 'Justin Britt at center' experiment works, and it looks like it's working so far. It should be considered one of the most underrated moves of this off-season.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Lane played a good game and made a few important plays. For a first game, I thought Britt did just fine.

I know I'm not adding much here, but I wanted to post in a positive thread. :irishdrinkers:

Go 'Hawks!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3beguch3 said:
Lane played a good game and made a few important plays. For a first game, I thought Britt did just fine......
:ditto: Really thought Lane played well.

And there's a Cassius Marsh thread around that's deservedly positive as well my friend.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2h2ryaf2 said:
LymonHawk":2h2ryaf2 said:
Lane played a good game and made a few important plays. For a first game, I thought Britt did just fine......
:ditto: Really thought Lane played well.

And there's a Cassius Marsh thread around that's deservedly positive as well my friend.

Thanks, I'll go find the thread.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Lane was a step back from Shead in this game, but still had a very good game. Lane needs to keep his ish in check on the late hits though. Refs are going to go into the next game looking to get him.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seriously, weren't a lot of us speculating Justin Britt would be outright cut this season, due to sucking so badly last year? And then Britt's move to center smacks of desperation, something done before cutting a player who isn't making it, and then Britt not only makes it work, but does a credible impersonation of a decent NFL center? Who knew? What universe did we get transported into? Oh well, just enjoy it.

Jeremy Lane has been flat out awesome for us the whole time, and when he went down, XLIX went bye-bye with him. He's just fully back and doing his thing, playing Seahawk football, and it's a beautiful thing.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3to6nug6 said:
Britt got ragdolled once by Suh, and an unblocked rusher is usually a whiffed protection call which can be either on the QB or the center. But otherwise I agree, both solid performances.
Suh should be regarded as an outlier, but I get the point.

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
olyfan63":17jz09ll said:
Seriously, weren't a lot of us speculating Justin Britt would be outright cut this season, due to sucking so badly last year? And then Britt's move to center smacks of desperation, something done before cutting a player who isn't making it, and then Britt not only makes it work, but does a credible impersonation of a decent NFL center? Who knew? What universe did we get transported into? Oh well, just enjoy it.

Jeremy Lane has been flat out awesome for us the whole time, and when he went down, XLIX went bye-bye with him. He's just fully back and doing his thing, playing Seahawk football, and it's a beautiful thing.
Very glad about what we've seen from Britt so far.
I was not very confident because of the third-position-in-three-years aspect, but was cautiously optomistic/excited about the move to C, because he has more physicality than any Center we've had in like decades. I don't think he's as mentally nimble as say a Tobeck or Unger, but Russ's 5 years of knowledge should help to offset that. Biggest test yet coming this Sunday. Suh was nothing but a warmup, LOL!

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk