Blue on Gray

Rob12

Reaction score
Crizilla":vsyg2y8p said:
i was hoping blue top white pants but i'll take this

As far as I know, that's never been done with the current uniform. Might look sharp.

I think blue tops/grey pants is an excellent combo, and one that we win in. Especially in Carolina!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Crizilla":1xkg29pn said:
That's pretty sexy but we never lose in Blue tops/Grey pants just like Carolina wearing all white. It's totally on
and now all we can do is relax, have fun and talk smack at every opportunity. I love this time of year especially if the Seahawks are in the mix.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/0...wolf-grey-pants-divisional-round-playoff-game

The club will wear its blue jerseys paired with wolf grey pants for Sunday's divisional round playoff matchup. It's the same uniform combination the Seahawks wore while earning regular-season wins at Carolina in 2012 and 2013, with Seattle owning a 2-2 overall record in blue/wolf grey since transitioning to its new-look Nike digs four seasons ago.

Steve2222

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3c62nfb3 said:
Crizilla":3c62nfb3 said:
That's pretty sexy but we never lose in Blue tops/Grey pants just like Carolina wearing all white. It's totally on
and now all we can do is relax, have fun and talk smack at every opportunity. I love this time of year especially if the Seahawks are in the mix.

We have lost in this combo (@MIA 2012 and @SD 2014) and Carolina lost to us in both 2012 and 2013 wearing all white....

I could be wrong, but I think our only combo we're undefeated in is all wolf grey

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Blue over gray

Carolina in all white.

Feels like a mini historical statement about the 1860's.