12's coming to Carolina will be meeting at....

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
"12's coming to Carolina this weekend! Carolina Sea Hawkers will be hosting the Rally uptown Charlotte at Whisky River 210 East Trade Street, Charlotte, NC its inside the epicentre. Kids are welcome as long as they are with a parent & must be there before 10 pm after that no kids through the door! 12 & under are free! $5 cover charge proceeds with be donated to fallen heroes in memory of Ian Robert Smith our UK president & Ricardo Lockette's foundation! Rally starts at 6 pm There will be prizes & drink specials!

NCHawksfan

Reaction score
Right on! The Carolina SeaHawkers are a fun group. I joined just this year.
I'll be hanging out and tailgating. PM me if looking for any places to hang out while in town. Some good coffee joints are here, too....

OceanPanther

Reaction score
You might want to get with " Redskin Nation" they said they owned the place,, EVEN had a pep rally,, I'm not kidding ya,, so check with them,, they'll give ya the keys to "whisky river" Dale Jr loves ya ..

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
OceanPanther said:
You might want to get with " Redskin Nation" they said they owned the place,, EVEN had a pep rally,, I'm not kidding ya,, so check with them,, they'll give ya the keys to "whisky river" Dale Jr loves ya ..[/quote

Did you see how much for a flight. To Charlotte $900 the cheapest if you leave Tom Wed

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":tav4r6oi said:
OceanPanther":tav4r6oi said:
You might want to get with " Redskin Nation" they said they owned the place,, EVEN had a pep rally,, I'm not kidding ya,, so check with them,, they'll give ya the keys to "whisky river" Dale Jr loves ya ..[/quote

Did you see how much for a flight. To Charlotte $900 the cheapest if you leave Tom Wed

Charlotte is one of the major hubs for American Alines, so it isn't cheap...

dogorama

Reaction score
Is this the joint owned by Dale Earnhart Jr.? They are having a major hissy-fit on the Panther board vowing to boycott the establishment for life. BTW, Dale is a Redskin's fan.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
dogorama":ymsgb7o6 said:
Is this the joint owned by Dale Earnhart Jr.? They are having a major hissy-fit on the Panther board vowing to boycott the establishment for life. BTW, Dale is a Redskin's fan.

Yes, and they are having a party again tonight for Panther fans from the tweet they just sent out. Last night was the pep rally and bar crawl for our fans. Not sure what they have set up for tonight.