12's donating to UCSF Childrens Hospital - GIVE TODAY!

Riley12

Reaction score
tooshort":a96q3b9y said:
I'm trying to talk my bosses into dropping their full 20k that's set aside for year end donations into this and have clued in my friends that work for vulcan to try and get this in front of a certain owner of a certain football team that we root for...fingers crossed.

Great minds think alike.

When I saw that some anonymous SF person was going to match these contributions with a donation to Seattle Children's
I was thinking, "Hmm, we have a not-quite-so-anonymous billionaire around these parts that might be able to step up like that."

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
$12 Go Hawks.. You'll never miss it, and it is for a great cause. It is so great to be part of the best fan base in History

Riley12

Reaction score
Jeez. You brought a tear to my eye with your message, Doc.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

OrFan

Reaction score
You can donate without your name having to show. I was wondering about that, and I'm sure others are wondering the same, as I have never wanted my name listed on any donation list.

OrFan

Reaction score
So, I went to the webzone and couldn't find anything mentioning this. I went to the 49er official site, and all I could find is threads about the stupid billboard thing. Has anyone gotten anything going with them for the kids?

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
drdiags":3079ny9r said:
I gave them the money I would have donated to .NET, I know no one minds.

Well, there goes my wife's Christmas present

irocdave

Reaction score
I kicked the hornets nest in the "all things Seahawks" thread on that site. See for yourself, typical BS from some of those guys.

Dick Johnson

Reaction score
This is a great extension of this rivalry. I think it would be an awesome touch of sportsmanship for us rival fans to try to out donate to our rival's respective children's hospital. Seasons greatings seahawk fans.

OrFan

Reaction score
Dick Johnson":8ouukgq0 said:
This is a great extension of this rivalry. I think it would be an awesome touch of sportsmanship for us rival fans to try to out donate to our rival's respective children's hospital. Seasons greatings seahawk fans.

Exactly. That is why I asked if anyone had mentioned it to them.

drdiags

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":3rjw0gyt said:
drdiags":3rjw0gyt said:
I gave them the money I would have donated to .NET, I know no one minds.

Well, there goes my wife's Christmas present

You will make it back in all the winnings from our weekly "pick your poison" pool. We pay twice what Rock gives you today.

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, I am really disappointed in the webzones fan base. I wasn't expecting much more than what is transpiring after posting a link to this sites donation thread. How do the real 49ers fans allow the idiots to overrun that place? For any of the local niners fans, how can you honestly defend the crap that is spewed on that site? I know that their are some very leveled headed knowledgeable fans there but they don't hold the idiots in check. We have posters that are of the same mentality here but dam, they are not as arrogant or downright repulsive as webzone posters. Guess I need to find a different 49er forum to base my opinions off of. there's no way in hell their all this ignorant. I went to HS in Sacramento, most of my friends were SF fans, don't remember them being this obnoxious. Must be the younger generation of SF fans. weren't even born when the niners won their last Lombardy. Piss poor job of parenting is where I place the blame.

IllWill49

Reaction score
irocdave":28beemld said:
Man, I am really disappointed in the webzones fan base. I wasn't expecting much more than what is transpiring after posting a link to this sites donation thread. How do the real 49ers fans allow the idiots to overrun that place? For any of the local niners fans, how can you honestly defend the crap that is spewed on that site? I know that their are some very leveled headed knowledgeable fans there but they don't hold the idiots in check. We have posters that are of the same mentality here but dam, they are not as arrogant or downright repulsive as webzone posters. Guess I need to find a different 49er forum to base my opinions off of. there's no way in hell their all this ignorant. I went to HS in Sacramento, most of my friends were SF fans, don't remember them being this obnoxious. Must be the younger generation of SF fans. weren't even born when the niners won their last Lombardy. Piss poor job of parenting is where I place the blame.

Webzone is a cesspool and a horrible place to talk football. I only go there for links to 49er news and some of the articles are decent reads. There is a great Niner community on http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/san-francisco-49ers/ I think you could get a good response there or on the 49ers.com message boards.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Let's not worry about those with selfish and empty hearts and keep this one positive. There are kids that are spending Christmas connected to hoses, wires and tubes...

The Delf

Reaction score
That's why I love the american way of approaching things. When it comes to charity or there's someone in need, all work together. Really, a good thing guys !

Latest posts