[youtube]e75LWimsaQg[/youtube]

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Whomever put that together is clearly a Panther's fan. :roll:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I remember in the NFC championship game the Carolina running back (can't remember his name) jumping through the hole, came down and lofa tatupu just absolutely blasted him. If I remember right, knocked them both out of the game. That's what I think Sunday will be like. An absolute battle on the field.

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Aros":81xev4oq said:
Whomever put that together is clearly a Panther's fan. :roll:

I agree, i thought it was a good balance at first...when a new one shows up, I ll post here

FLhawkfan

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2dkp0nil said:
I remember in the NFC championship game the Carolina running back (can't remember his name) jumping through the hole, came down and lofa tatupu just absolutely blasted him. If I remember right, knocked them both out of the game. That's what I think Sunday will be like. An absolute battle on the field.

Nick Goings. Tat did not leave the game. If the current concussion protocol was in place, he probably would've been taken out, as he was clearly a bit woozy, but he played the rest of the game.

MrHoenhiem

Reaction score
That had a lot of Panther perspective stuff in it for it being posted in Seattle forum haha Maybe more emphasizing how its not going to be an easy game?

Well I'm not complaining as a Panthers fan. Both teams are going to be highly motivated to give their best with Seattle out to get revenge against the panthers beating them earlier in the season, and Panthers for Seattle beating them out of the playoffs last year.

Huge difference this year we have home field atvantage and the team is one hell of alot better than they were a year ago especially Cam has gotten better I'm hoping he does what he has for most of the season and shines in crunch time. And make smart choices throwing .. If he's really MVP he'll play like it on Sunday.

Erebus

Reaction score
It left out most of our highlights vs the Panthers, such as Kearse's TDs in the 2013 season opener and last year's playoff game, Earl Thomas's forced fumble to win in 2013, Luke Willson's game-deciding TD last year, and Doug Baldwin's ridiculous sideline catch when it appeared Wilson was throwing it away.

irocdave

Reaction score
Or Browner ripping the ball out of the running backs hands in 2012.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ontkj7l4 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-s...-Championship-Seahawks-vs-Panthers-highlights

I think the hit you're talking about is at 3:20 or so in this video. I remembered it being more impressive at the time than it looks in the video.

Cartire

Reaction score
I think the creator just got done watching Inception.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA