The two most annoying dudes in the NFL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Josh Norman and Cam Newton.

Really hope we destroy them. I want to see Cam doing his pouty thing with his towel over his head. And Norman losing all composure because he cant stop Lockett, Baldwin and the boys.

Much respect to Kuechly, Thomas Davis and Jonathon Stewart though. Those dudes are football players.

OpHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":ieyq3jip said:
Josh Norman and Cam Newton.

Really hope we destroy them. I want to see Cam doing his pouty thing with his towel over his head. And Norman losing all composure because he cant stop Lockett, Baldwin and the boys.

Much respect to Kuechly, Thomas Davis and Jonathon Stewart though. Those dudes are football players.

Josh norman doesn't bother me much but Cam Newton..... can't wait to knock that sh*t-eating grin off his face

Optimus25

Reaction score
Newton and the towel is easily the most annoying thing in the league.

Looks like elderly mother going to the post office wearing the wind scarf thing.

Will revel in his demise so, so very much.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
Optimus25":12gpwudy said:
Newton and the towel is easily the most annoying thing in the league.

Looks like elderly mother going to the post office wearing the wind scarf thing.

Will revel in his demise so, so very much.

Madea !

Yeah, Newton has been more annoying this year. I'd enjoy seeing him pout after throwing Sherman a pick 6 on their first possession.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I dont really see how Norman is annoying. Outside of the blowup against Beckham a few weeks ago, he's always been a really humble player who has worked very hard to get where he is.

And I don't really understand the hate for Cam. Sure he may have made a mistake at Auburn, but overall he is a likable guy. I have friends from the Charlotte area and they say he is very involved in the local community, similar to RW.

The Panthers are a hard team to dislike. They're like the opposite of what the 49ers were.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2yriwbl8 said:
I dont really see how Norman is annoying. Outside of the blowup against Beckham a few weeks ago, he's always been a really humble player who has worked very hard to get where he is.

And I don't really understand the hate for Cam. Sure he may have made a mistake at Auburn, but overall he is a likable guy. I have friends from the Charlotte area and they say he is very involved in the local community, similar to RW.

The Panthers are a hard team to dislike. They're like the opposite of what the 49ers were.

Hmm... i feel exactly the opposite. They're like the fake bully tough guy. Makes me want to vomit watching them.

Both those guys might be great guys off the field, but everytime i watch them play i cant stand them. Norman is the most cocky player on the field i've seen since Richard Sherman a few years ago (and i'm sure i would have hated him too, if he werent a Seahawk). Cam is the biggest fake in the league. Dancing, strutting, with its "all about me" choreographed routines. Then the biggest baby when things dont go his way.

hawk45

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":rrh6o2yu said:

The Cam hate has nothing to do with off the field, it is because he is a preening douche on the field until he is a pouting douche.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Other than wiping the annoying grin off Cam's grill, I'd like to see him and his schlub posse posing for pics on the sideline with about 2 minutes left in the game as Lockett runs one back, or Wilson tosses up a successful Hail Mary.

Hopefully the Hawks aren't in that position, but if they are I hope something like that happens! :th2thumbs:

RussB

Reaction score
I kind of like josh norman, but i still hope we beat their asses. And dab after it.

12thbrah

Reaction score
The Panthers will realize soon enought this is a different and much better team than the one they faced back in week 6. Their only shot to advance was for the Vikings to upset the Hawks. Sorry Panthers fans.

RussB

Reaction score
As good as norman is he cant stop lockett kearse and baldwin at the same time. There are gaps in their secondary and i think ours is better.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
hawk45":3erqvwo3 said:
Hawk-Lock":3erqvwo3 said:

The Cam hate has nothing to do with off the field, it is because he is a preening douche on the field until he is a pouting douche.

Yep.

If he isnt douching it up, he is pouting like a baby.

It would be extremely worth the 15 yards for one of the Hawks to destroy him right in the middle of one of his 12 minute, shaking like a seizure, dance routines that he does every time he gets a first down.

Provided the game is well in hand of course.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I didnt realize they had courtland finnegan. That's three. Although he's more irrelevant then annoying these days.

RussB

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2hbis0be said:
I didnt realize they had courtland finnegan. That's three. Although he's more irrelevant then annoying these days.
I thought he was retired until i heard the panthers signed him lol.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I live in NC and have followed Cam Newton since he was drafted. I 'm just curious why people call Cam Newton all these bad names.
Calling a guy a douche, just because he puts a towel on his head is really petty.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2cyy0rv8 said:
I live in NC and have followed Cam Newton since he was drafted. I 'm just curious why people call Cam Newton all these bad names.
Calling a guy a douche, just because he puts a towel on his head is really petty.

He's a douche because he does 30 second choreographed dances after every play and cuz he pouts when things aren't going his way. I love the way he plays, and he might be a great dude off the field, but his on field demeanor is all douche.