The two most annoying dudes in the NFL

hawker84

Reaction score
joeseahawks":28kkih32 said:
I doubt you can backup any of this crap you write with actual facts. I believe Seahawks fans should be more knowledgeable than this. I'll just leave it at that.
JSeahawks":28kkih32 said:
joeseahawks":28kkih32 said:
I live in NC and have followed Cam Newton since he was drafted. I 'm just curious why people call Cam Newton all these bad names.
Calling a guy a douche, just because he puts a towel on his head is really petty.
He's a douche because he does 30 second choreographed dances after every play and cuz he pouts when things aren't going his way. I love the way he plays, and he might be a great dude off the field, but his on field demeanor is all douche.

You're definitely in the minority with this. He is a douche and one of the most hated players outside of Carolina in the league, He makes Sackorpick look like a upstanding citizen. Like him all you want;, but please don't come on here and try to tell us what type of opinion we should have towards a player, and exactly what kind of facts are you referring to? watch any replay of any of his games, they're chalked full of facts.....Everyone of them.

francois.nc

Reaction score
I know you guys hate Cam, but he does some incredible stuff around the community. There was a story where he went and surprised a family in Concord, NC, their son only had a few weeks to live and his favorite holiday was Halloween, the family actually hosted a block party for him like a month early of Halloween. Cam just showed up, and spent time with him and his family and brought like a slushie cart to provide for everyone at the party. Unfortunately that young man did not make it, there is another story you may have heard of, but here is a piece that was done on him on NFL Network. It is great to see that some players really give back to the community.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/inside-the-nf ... aylon-Beam

I also believe Braylon is one reason Cam is dancing more than ever this year.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
francois.nc":36sjlpno said:
I know you guys hate Cam, but he does some incredible stuff around the community. There was a story where he went and surprised a family in Concord, NC, their son only had a few weeks to live and his favorite holiday was Halloween, the family actually hosted a block party for him like a month early of Halloween. Cam just showed up, and spent time with him and his family and brought like a slushie cart to provide for everyone at the party. Unfortunately that young man did not make it, there is another story you may have heard of, but here is a piece that was done on him on NFL Network. It is great to see that some players really give back to the community.

So he's a nice douchebag. Got it

Optimus25

Reaction score
francois.nc":2wxavlk9 said:

Since he joined the league Wilson has visited the children's hospital religiously, among other great things. Yet browsing thru Carolina forums all you read is hate and mockery of him as both a player and person.

So if you're trying to criticize our fan base and paint yours as some moral champion, NO.

Otherwise I'm smart enough to not go defending Wilson's honor in panther forums this week, why aren't you?

And I've already said, let me know when you see russ kapernick, double check, or superman, because he's not the D bag your hero is.

Boycie

Reaction score
francois.nc":3569t2z6 said:

I have seen him talk to sick kids and stuff, and he seems like a good guy. I just hate all of his "look at me" crap. If we stop that junk, and just play ball, I would have way more respect for him. He is a very good Qb though.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I feel like Cam is the Panther's version of Sherman. Seems like a douche to outsiders, but a great player, gives back to the community and loved by the fans.

Latest posts