How in the world do we get swept by the Rams?

okhawkfan

Reaction score
Unbelievable. I just don't understand it. We are a better team than them but obviously we didn't show it.

Crizilla

Reaction score
The Rams play up to hype. They went on the road and beat us and arz. But don't play well against crap teams. There's a reason they are out of the playoffs again.

Optimus25

Reaction score
We need to completely revise our offense against them. Have a st Louis play book basically.

Everything needs to be quick. Play action is almost futile. Misdirection would be nice, like a lockett jet sweep or something.

Seafan

Reaction score
Turnovers and penalties and not matching their intensity. We miss Norton. This team needs someone to get them jacked up.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Timing. Fisher's Rams are dangerous under precisely two circumstances: At the beginning of the year, when their D-Line is fresh and offenses are still coming together, and at the end of the year when they have nothing to play for.

Also, dude fell down in coverage in the season-opener.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Optimus25":2s3wjo5z said:
We need to completely revise our offense against them. Have a st Louis play book basically.

Everything needs to be quick. Play action is almost futile. Misdirection would be nice, like a lockett jet sweep or something.

They play us tough every game.
I'm shocked it's the first time it's happened since '04
Every Gane with them is a war.

Reaction score
Seafan":3kioi91m said:
Turnovers and penalties and not matching their intensity. We miss Norton. This team needs someone to get them jacked up.
It's going to be interesting how the off season plays out.

mrt144

Reaction score
Our offensive line is uncompetitive against them. Everything else is flukely bullshit.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":3temc0vv said:
Timing. Fisher's Rams are dangerous under precisely two circumstances: At the beginning of the year, when their D-Line is fresh and offenses are still coming together, and at the end of the year when they have nothing to play for.

Also, dude fell down in coverage in the season-opener.

Thats basically it

OP
OP
O

okhawkfan

Reaction score
I'm tired of the excuses. I'm tired of losing to the Rams. It's frustrating.

OrFan

Reaction score
How does Carolina lose to Atlanta?

Division games are completely different than others. Coaches focus all year on how to beat certain teams in their division. Others just consider them filler games, why take so much time and effort to beat just one opponent?

Omahawk

Reaction score
The Rams are not a bad team and they have a lot of pride. They think they're going to get "Supersoniced". I was very afraid of them at the beginning of the season. I had no idea that it would be the Cardinals that would win the division. Thank goodness I was right about the Niners. The Rams are playing spoiler at this point which is a very fun spot to be in. The 12th Man knows that role all too well. We have no excuses. They beat us up on our own field turf. Good for them. Our team needed this. We were getting a little bit too much love there for awhile. That's not our comfort zone. We like being underdogs.

Hawks46

Reaction score
mrt144":38oehv4v said:
Our offensive line is uncompetitive against them. Everything else is flukely bullshit.

This. Between guys just getting physically dominated, and guys just forgetting blocking assignments, we still have close games and Fisher has to pull something out of his ass to win games.

I'm starting to think that the Rams' DL is in our OL's heads now. They honestly just looked like they didn't want to block anybody this game. It's been a long time since I saw this many people just coming unblocked into a backfield.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":15swml3k said:
mrt144":15swml3k said:

This. Between guys just getting physically dominated, and guys just forgetting blocking assignments, we still have close games and Fisher has to pull something out of his ass to win games.

I'm starting to think that the Rams' DL is in our OL's heads now. They honestly just looked like they didn't want to block anybody this game. It's been a long time since I saw this many people just coming unblocked into a backfield.
Or at least since the last time we played this team.