Injury update?

Gio

Reaction score
Hey guys do you have anything new about Marshawn Lynch's injury ?? Do you know when he ll come back , or will he be available for Playoffs ? Feel so bad about Rawl's injury , when he started rolling him and our Hawks , damn injuries :( I am very very ambitious tho that we will beat Browns , Rams and Cardinals and i feel 100% sure we will be at playoffs . Btw is Bryce Brown going to a good replacer of Rawls ?? what do you think ? :)

Rob12

Reaction score
Gio":2ob4n5sf said:
Hey guys do you have anything new about Marshawn Lynch's injury ?? Do you know when he ll come back , or will he be available for Playoffs ? Feel so bad about Rawl's injury , when he started rolling him and our Hawks , damn injuries :( I am very very ambitious tho that we will beat Browns , Rams and Cardinals and i feel 100% sure we will be at playoffs . Btw is Bryce Brown going to a good replacer of Rawls ?? what do you think ? :)

Assuming this is a fantasy football question. If so, pick up Brown.

No one knows on Marshawn. I wouldn't expect him against the Browns or the Rams. Depending on playoff seeding and how Bryce Brown is playing, I could see him suiting up for Week 17 against the Cardinals in Arizona, but even then, I kind of doubt it. I think our coaching staff is confident enough moving forward to take their time with Beast and have him fresh for the playoffs. The timeline on his injury was 3-6 weeks, so a return for Arizona or the first playoff game is a very realistic possibility, IMO. And with Rawls out, and this possibly being his last season, I think he'll rehab as hard as he can to make it back. It's going to make one hell of a story when he helps lead this team to a deep run in the playoffs. I believe!

Re: Brown, the dude has a lot of talent. He is a decisive runner, has good burst, and might make a name for himself here. His issues have largely been related to ball security, as he likes to fumble a lot. That won't be something that is tolerated by PC, so he has to fix the issue quick, but the talent is absolutely there. I could see him having a couple of big weeks for us if he can just hold on to the rock. He has to quit carrying the ball low and away from his body, as I think that is the root of his fumbling problems. It's a big issue, because he measures out well and is a young back, but he's been without a job for quite a while now.

Bottom line, don't count on Marshawn before the playoffs, but I think it's a safe bet to assume that Brown will have some success here, especially with Russ playing the way he has been for the past four weeks. The schedule is very favorable from here on out.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
From what's I've read on this procedure, really week 16 (Rams) would be the very earliest he'd likely return. Given our teams' penchant to give guys that extra week to get right -- I expect he'll be out till week 17, and even then in limited duty. Just enough to get knocked around just a little so that he's not going in cold during the playoff run.

sutz

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":13vg6rrf said:
From what's I've read on this procedure, really week 16 (Rams) would be the very earliest he'd likely return. Given our teams' penchant to give guys that extra week to get right -- I expect he'll be out till week 17, and even then in limited duty. Just enough to get knocked around just a little so that he's not going in cold during the playoff run.
yeah, I'd expect them to try and get at least a few carries by week 17, so he's warmed up for the playoffs.

OTOH, if we win out, we might not need Marshawn against the NFCE champs. :laugh: