The games players have changed so much

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I watched the Steve Largent football life a while back. One of the things I noticed was when Zorn and Largent carpooled to the stadium. Zorn was driving a bug and wearing normal clothes(for the time period hahaha). Man how things have changed. Not all, but so many players walking in in stupid outfits. Headphones on just ignoring everyone and the looks on their faces are just so self involved. Yes maybe I am reading to much in to this.. So what.

I will say though on NFL Network they showed AJ Green walking in with just a tshirt and flannel. Just normal plain clothes. It was kind of refreshing.
:2:

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The headphones are just a way for players to get focused. The clothes can be a bit stupid at times but it's a trend to dress yourself in expensive clothes among lots of younger people.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember that segment showing Zorn and Largent pulling up in Zorn's bug. Hilarious. Just a different, more charming era.

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah times change, doesn't always mean change is for the better, a lot more police blotter reports now then back then also.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1gloo4sh said:
That's not the NFL .

Ummm oh yeah. My bad.

I do believe there is more going on bad (in the NFL) now with players then in past but I also think we hear more about it now then back then. Tons of bad stuff happened in the past that was kept on the down low. It was a different time. Now speeding tickets are TMZ front page.