O - Line

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yep. I hope Russell Wilson takes them out to a big dinner after yesterday's performance.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Love this effort play by the Oline.

Four of the linemen are cut blocking, creating a throwing lane to Kearse, while the other linemen (Britt) is hurdling Okung who is on the ground so he can get out and block on the possible screen pass.

Df79d7da04b64067d0a9b65d8ad6a247

StoneCold

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":24ohcvgn said:
Love this effort play by the Oline.

Four of the linemen are cut blocking, creating a throwing lane to Kearse, while the other linemen (Britt) is hurdling Okung who is on the ground so he can get out and block on the possible screen pass.

Df79d7da04b64067d0a9b65d8ad6a247

That photo is AWESOME! Such mayhem leveled against the Ravens. Me likey.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hope they keep up the good work as we are gonna need them more then ever with Rawls out and Marshawn still a ways away form coming back.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Nice shot of the protection on the TD pass to Doug

ThatGlisteningKob.gif

Seattle had a hell of a game plan using their tight ends and the running backs most the game to chip block before releasing into their route. It made the protection a lot cleaner on some of these longer developing plays.

RW92

Reaction score
I have to take my hat off to Britt and Company, but I don't know what the heck has gotten into these guys but they truly have grown up. " Man Childs" they all are. The maturity of Patrick Lewis as well at center has anchored a mighty ship that many in the NFC may not want to contend with. It will be an exciting 3 weeks to go. So hold on to yourselves Hawks fans, the best is yet come. Let's just see what Santa brings.