2016 Nike Vapor Uniform?

hulbe

Reaction score
Is this the new series of uniforms for next year?

Attachments

• IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,990

irocdave

Reaction score
Man, I would hope for Hawk Classic uni's over that. Never was a fan of the steal blue or obnoxious lime green from the 2000's. Hawks classics would look much better.

crosfam

Reaction score
DHawk":21axszek said:
I believe its the Pro Bowl Jersey in gray. Or the lighting is crazy. I know ours looked purple under those same lights.

Yes, that is a Hawk version of the NFC Pro Bowl uniform - they are dark grey. AFC is white. I hope none of our guys get to wear them, like the last two years.

JPatera76

Reaction score
There is no nfc vs afc difference anymore. And pic #6 to that linked article shows a white one with the hawks badge as well.

Basis4day

Reaction score
irocdave":1prvp5c8 said:
Man, I would hope for Hawk Classic uni's over that. Never was a fan of the steal blue or obnoxious lime green from the 2000's. Hawks classics would look much better.

Since they won't have the grey helmets i dont really see the point.

Crizilla

Reaction score
that would make no sense if this was our color rush uni....it's not even the same design.............

Basis4day

Reaction score
JPatera76":rb0oy5rg said:
There is no nfc vs afc difference anymore. And pic #6 to that linked article shows a white one with the hawks badge as well.

Yeah. You got it right. Found a pic with better lighting for the dark jersey. Looks like cowboys. There is gold trim to go with the whole image of super bowl 50.

CAysN3JU0AArDau

seahawksny

Reaction score
Another uniform change?
seems like we just started wearing the current version

Basis4day

Reaction score
seahawksny":1h6fra5z said:
Another uniform change?

No. These are pro-bowl unis. We can't make major changes our current uniforms until after the 2016 season. After major changes like we had for the 2012 season you cant change them for 5 seasons.

Color Rush is a special promotion for Thursday night games where both teams wear dark colors.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Basis4day":2v72yp0p said:
seahawksny":2v72yp0p said:
Another uniform change?

No. These are pro-bowl unis. We can't make major changes our current uniforms until after the 2016 season. After major changes like we had for the 2012 season you cant change them for 5 seasons.

Color Rush is a special promotion for Thursday night games where both teams wear dark colors.

got it
I think it happens too much, but then again its a business and the whole point is to sell jerseys these days

BTW- have we worn the wolf grey twice yet? I recall once in SF so far.