Arizona Game, January 3rd, Anyone Going?

tylerhall782

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
(If there is already a thread for this, please direct me there so the wheel isn't reinvented)

I was very fortunate to have enjoyed Hawk-a-Ween and the pregame tailgate in Dallas...awesome time, awesome people!!! I'm hoping for some more livations with fellow Hawks in Glendale!

Does anyone know of anything going on/planned for the Cardinals game on Jan 3rd in Glendale? We are staying in the sports/ stadium complex area....lots of bars/restaurants.

Thanks! GO HAWKS!
Tyler

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ok...which jedi were you??? I was there too in Dallas. Last year it was at McFaddens. I want to meet Mr Ringless so will make that happen then go to McFaddens. It is a walk away from the stadium and easy to get a cab bak to the motelhotel...

Ruminator

Reaction score
Shoot, this could prove to be another epic shoot-out with several lead changes similar to the Stealers game.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I live only a few short miles from the stadium. If I can find tix, the family and I will surely be there!

peppersjap

Reaction score
I was there in Dallas too. I loved the tailgate but the party the night before needed to be in a bigger venue, almost impossible to get a drink. If you look on the 12th man tours website I think everything is planned out for McFaddens. I was there 2 years ago and again before the Super Bowl last year. It is a great venue but plan to spend more than you did in Dallas ($3 Beers), we paid $8 a Beer the day before the Super Bowl but before the regular season game it was $5. It was a ton of fun though with both inside and outside bars. The Cardinals also run a Beer garden right outside McFaddens that the Hawks fans took over. It is an awesome place to go to a game. We stayed at the Homewood suites which was walking distance, such a great time.

djTOY2000

Reaction score
i'm 50/50 on going back down there and going to this game...

it'd be a spendy trip however because i wanna first spend new years by flying in to Las Vegas on the 30th, and then road trip it to Phoenix on Jan 2nd, then fly back up here after the game...

...it could be very epic

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
peppersjap":7ih7aqbi said:
I was there in Dallas too. I loved the tailgate but the party the night before needed to be in a bigger venue, almost impossible to get a drink. If you look on the 12th man tours website I think everything is planned out for McFaddens. I was there 2 years ago and again before the Super Bowl last year. It is a great venue but plan to spend more than you did in Dallas ($3 Beers), we paid $8 a Beer the day before the Super Bowl but before the regular season game it was $5. It was a ton of fun though with both inside and outside bars. The Cardinals also run a Beer garden right outside McFaddens that the Hawks fans took over. It is an awesome place to go to a game. We stayed at the Homewood suites which was walking distance, such a great time.

I agree on Dallas, that bar ran out of good beer and I had to buy 3 just so I would not have to go back up there. Also, they were not ready for all the Hawfans that they "thought" they were gonna get. 3 bartenders for 500 people....hmmm. Met some great Hawkfans in Dallas.

I stayed about 45 mins away in a dark side place in Scottsdale. I am staying nearer this time.

seahawks08

Reaction score
tylerhall782":s2c7ttbf said:
Hello Everyone,
(If there is already a thread for this, please direct me there so the wheel isn't reinvented)

I was very fortunate to have enjoyed Hawk-a-Ween and the pregame tailgate in Dallas...awesome time, awesome people!!! I'm hoping for some more livations with fellow Hawks in Glendale!

Does anyone know of anything going on/planned for the Cardinals game on Jan 3rd in Glendale? We are staying in the sports/ stadium complex area....lots of bars/restaurants.

Thanks! GO HAWKS!
Tyler

Welcome to .NET Tyler!

seahawks08

Reaction score
I am on the fence, either want to go to this game, or if there is a playoff game between Cards and Seahawks, I think we need more fans to go make some noise. I would like to see how things play out.

bryantology79

Reaction score
section 120 north endzone...the local hawk bars usually throw a private tailgate party with buses picking up/dropping off from the bars in chandler and scottsdale for $30 a person. saw a post on facebook the other day saying its on. went last year and it was worth it. free beers on the bus and on the lawn outside the building, i didn't need anymore during the game.

some guy in our row claiming to be randy johnson's brother started yelling racial stuff towards our bench after beastquake II happened and left after 12s got in his face. i may have been hallucinating but i have my wife confirm the story for me everytime the cardinals come up in our house. then she brings up how hauschka was constantly having to pee during the game which may have something to do with him missing those 3 fg's.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Gonna bump this so we dont have multiple posts going to the same game. And all around the area near McFaddens was like center of San Diego near the one bar we took over. Blue all over.

12thbrah

Reaction score
The big topic of discussion on AZ sports radio today was how Cardinals fans have not been representing well in their own stadium. Last thursdays game apparently half the crowd was Vikings fans. I'm sure it will be the same for the Green Bay and Seattle games as well. Can't wait. 12s are gonna represent.