Arizona Game, January 3rd, Anyone Going?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":35anlipy said:
ringless":35anlipy said:
Seahawkfan80":35anlipy said:
12thbrah":35anlipy said:
The big topic of discussion on AZ sports radio today was how Cardinals fans have not been representing well in their own stadium. Last thursdays game apparently half the crowd was Vikings fans. I'm sure it will be the same for the Green Bay and Seattle games as well. Can't wait. 12s are gonna represent.

First half or second half??? Seems like in the 3rd to 4th quarter, the side opposite us was fading away.....Or was it they were flying away before the traffic got too harsh at night.

The Vikings game was not even close to half and half. At most 10-15% Vikings fans.

The issue is is that here we have a lot of people that come from those areas for winter. Or have winter homes. Arians was made because everyone is reselling their tickets to Packer fans. My friend who has a pair of season tickets just sold his face value tickets that are normally $82 for $450 each. The ticket broker sites are saying that the tickets are being gobbled up at these high prices by out of town buyers. Arians is mad and said that the fans shouldn't be selling their tickets for a profit. The combination of the people from up North being here, and the high profits are what the issue is.

What I found very humorous on the broadcast was the after-the-game commentators that face the stands on a stage and talk to a selected player or two. Everyone now is trying to emulate what the Seahawks fans have been doing the last few years, especially on the road, with a huge raucous crowd chanting and cheering during the broadcast. So far other teams haven't come close to matching the 12's effort.... cut to Arizona's win over the Vikings... at their own house... all 10 AZ fans that hung-out tried their best to bring the noise. LOL
I was at the TNF event in '13 at the UofP for our victory. Between 2000-3000 of us 12's were chanting RUSSELL WILSON clap clap clap-clap-clap!
It was rocking!!!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
tooshort":9hlwar4h said:
Going, with Ludwigs Drummer and NYCoug... Still have an extra seat because my lady in AZ has to work... Anyone wanna buy some beers for a seat?
This is a great deal. Who is available and wants to go?

jacobsod

Reaction score
We be reppin' in Section 124! Love seeing all these Hawk fans in Westgate! Easily outnumbering Cards fans!!

Latest posts