Gear, Grub and Libations......

pmedic920

Reaction score
So, it's been awhile since we've had one of these.

I'm off duty today but I'll be home alone. We are moving at the end of the month and I've got a ton of stuff to get done.
It's a beautiful crisp day here in Texas. It's our first cold snap of the year in these parts.
I'll have my usual "12" flags flapping in the breeze.
Will be sporting a Home #12.
Think I'm going to put a couple racks of baby back ribs on the smoker. They don't require a lot of attention and make great leftovers. Rhonda and I with both have lunch ready made tomorrow. Probably have some corn on the cob and spiced apples as sides.
Shiner has a new IPA out that I really like, "WICKED RAM", I'll do my best to kill a 6er.

What are your plans for Gear, Grub and Libations?
GoHawks

Laloosh

Reaction score
Baked mac & cheese, red pears and Jim Beam.

RedAlice

Reaction score
10am Rams game...so, Screwdrivers for breakfast. Baking Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread at half time.

Rams t-shirt with no city name on it. :D

Gonna need stronger drinks for the second half.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RedAlice":5jjmcvv0 said:
10am Rams game...so, Screwdrivers for breakfast. Baking Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread at half time.

Rams t-shirt with no city name on it. :D

Gonna need stronger drinks for the second half.

Well, the game sucked but the pumpkin bread is yummy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Went to a bar for the game which I rarely do, but a couple of friends invited me so what the hell.

Wore a Roger Waters "The Wall Live" concert t-shirt form when I saw the tour in 2012 (amazing show btw).
Had 2 Vortex IPAs (Fort George Brewing, Astoria, OR)
Had a house special burger which is 2 patties, ham, cheese and fried egg with tots.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wifey made me a pre-game turkey and cheese melt on sourdough and a Diet Pepsi.

I switched to red wine by the end of the first quarter. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I took last week off .NET after the loss to the Cardassians. Was an interesting week. Got a lot of work done. Went to Washington state and got a new toy...new to me that is...camper. Stopped by Davenport on the way back.

Watched the football game in a friends room in Riggins after he went and caught a steelhead. I drank Sixer of St Pauli Girl and Sixer of Stella Artois. Prior to the game went to the store and got 3 sixers..two identified above. Got bologna, american cheese, Swiss cheese, and mayo......but forgot the freaking bread....must still have the hangover from the Cardie game.

Spent Thursday night last week in Chewelah. Stopped in a local watering hole and watched the game for a while. Left there and found the only spot of ice on the sidewalk. My feet took it as a challenge...and my arm dislikes my feet now. Left a spot of blood on the sheets overnight from my elbow area.

Over all a decent weekend and live to fight another day.

um uh...go team.

Latest posts