Jimmy Graham: Blocking in the Run Game (vs. SF 10/22nd)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Great find! Those clips really show he had a really good game blocking.
Couple of nice seal blocks, especially the second clip where he is the key block against the SF safety.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
I can't remember if it was Marshawn's touchdown or the one that got called back, but he propelled the Beast from the pile.
Wish he would have held onto that ball at the 5 when he got lit up by two players. I'm not faulting him for not holding onto the ball after that brutal hit, but it would've gone a long way to completely eliminating that "soft" label.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I saw it on several replays. Looks bought in and puttin actual effort. Would still rather see him at WR, great he is pushing hard on run plays. I think by the end of the season he may be one of the best trades we made. Lynch being the best IMO.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2thol7vd said:
I can't remember if it was Marshawn's touchdown or the one that got called back, but he propelled the Beast from the pile.
Wish he would have held onto that ball at the 5 when he got lit up by two players. I'm not faulting him for not holding onto the ball after that brutal hit, but it would've gone a long way to completely eliminating that "soft" label.

I just rewatched that hit. I'm not sure if even Steve Largent would have made that catch! He didn't know what hit him!

scifly

Reaction score
tuku launching himself like ram man in 4th vid

Latest posts