My first ever post.

HawkJay

Reaction score
Thought I would take this opportunity to make my first post. First game this year we have started strong. Long time reader and entertained at some of the defeatism already this year on the board. I'm from the uk and been a Seahawks fan since 1986 (will tell that story another time) but honestly reading some of the posts this year I think some guys need to stop worrying about super bowls and start remembering their love of football as a game. Love the Hawks, love the knowledge on this forum, hope to bring a bit of British positivity. It's been an amazing and unprecedented last few years as a Hawks fan. I honestly think this year might be a recovery year for our guys after two Super Bowl runs, but think they will squeak a wildcard spot and make the championship game but next year we will be dominant again. Keep positive guys. Jay

OP
OP
H

HawkJay

Reaction score
Cheers guys. Oh look, my positivity is already paying off lol

uncle fester

Reaction score
You are officially added to the list of good luck charms for this team, along with the Wolf Grey uniforms. Bring back the Tanzania boards at the stadium, that's what I say.

Welcome, from another UK Hawk fan :)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Don't be shy, don't be afraid to ask, or afraid to post your slant on things as you se it.

byau

Reaction score
uncle fester":3afv6ig6 said:
You are officially added to the list of good luck charms for this team, along with the Wolf Grey uniforms. Bring back the Tanzania boards at the stadium, that's what I say.

Welcome, from another UK Hawk fan :)

I know seriously - can you like get banned or something for a week and then post another first post again before the next game? :)

Welcome !