wolf greys

hawks85

Reaction score
seahawksteve":lapeui68 said:
wolf grey tonight! awesome

I like those wolf grey jerseys. It's perfect for us tonight. wolves hunt in packs right? Well so do we! Good first half. Go Hawks!

ShaunPope

Reaction score
Wolf Grey uniforms are badass. Is there anyway we could make those our permanent road unis? Way better than white on white or white on blue.

IrishNW

Reaction score
Wolf greys are prime! Lynch looks extra sexy in them :p

gowazzu02

Reaction score
ShaunPope":2bot6us1 said:
Wolf Grey uniforms are badass. Is there anyway we could make those our permanent road unis? Way better than white on white or white on blue.

Don't you ever speak negatively about the White top/ blue pant combo. They are the most beautiful uni's these eyes have ever seen. Fun fact Peyton Manning still wakes up with nightmares of those uni's

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We are undefeated in the Wolf Greys so for that reason I love them just like I love the white/blue away uniforms because we dominated Denver to win our first Super Bowl in them.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Love the wolf greys! The guys looks damn good in them. :th2thumbs:

Basis4day

Reaction score
ShaunPope":1ddq1i2n said:

To answer your question, we're locked into our current uniforms through the end of next season. You're allowed to make changes after 5 seasons and our current unis were introduced Wilson's rookie year.

hulbe

Reaction score
They look like dirty whites but I would like to see how grey tops and blue bottoms would look.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Wolf greys rule all.

Btw, Whats the under/ over on a Uni throwback thread happening in the next week?

RiverDog

Reaction score
We're undefeated in wolf grays, are we not?

They are so much better than the road kill whites, that is all white, but I do like the white jerseys/blue pants, the ones we won the SB in.

Latest posts