Wolf Grey's are just plain badass!!!!!

seabowl

Reaction score
I love when they play in the wolf greys. They seem to play hard and look badass whenever they wear them.

Long live Wolf Greys!!!!!

Polk738

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":40u58qb7 said:
Seriously. Ditch the whites. Love the greys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something I thought about awhile back, does anyone even remember the last time they wore all whites? I know they haven't worn that combo this year, it's either been white on blue or white on grey.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Polk738":33hyj8ja said:
DJ_CJ":33hyj8ja said:

Something I thought about awhile back, does anyone even remember the last time they wore all whites? I know they haven't worn that combo this year, it's either been white on blue or white on grey.
I think it's been a few years. I'm in the minority, but I think the all whites look much better than the white/blue combo. But the wolf greys are killer. Those really should be the teams main road unis.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":16ci6xnb said:
Polk738":16ci6xnb said:
DJ_CJ":16ci6xnb said:

I think it's been a few years. I'm in the minority, but I think the all whites look much better than the white/blue combo. But the wolf greys are killer. Those really should be the teams main road unis.

Hate all whites. Can’t look tough in white clothing. Greys and dark blues are my favourites in the Hawk colour scheme. Action green should be only a highlight.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1kel68w9 said:
Thepeelsessions":1kel68w9 said:
Polk738":1kel68w9 said:
DJ_CJ":1kel68w9 said:

Hate all whites. Can’t look tough in white clothing. Greys and dark blues are my favourites in the Hawk colour scheme. Action green should be only a highlight.

Yeah, all blues and wolf greys should be the two main combos. All whites > white/blue all day. I can't get on the action green wagon though. Those are just too disgusting. Three green accents on the unis are cool, but if they're going for a green uni, I think a PNW shade would be much better, something similar to the green on the vintage unis.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am in the minority I guess...I mean I love the record when wearing them but they always look to me like dirty white uniforms. I would have gone a couple shades darker grey personally. But if they keep having success wearing them I am all for the dirty whites!

sutz

Reaction score
Aros":98n16qgi said:
I am in the minority I guess...I mean I love the record when wearing them but they always look to me like dirty white uniforms. I would have gone a couple shades darker grey personally. But if they keep having success wearing them I am all for the dirty whites!
But if they were darker gray, they might not qualify as road jerseys. ;)

seahawksny

Reaction score
My favorites in order best to least

1) white top/blue pants
2) all wolf Grey
3) Blue top/Grey pants ( even they seem to have hard time winning in them
4) Blue on Blue
4) White/White
5) White top/grey pants- I still dont understand this combo. There is no grey in the white shirt so it doesnt match with bottoms

6) Action puke

What i would like to see? Grey tops/blue pants- This would be sweet !

One person asked about white on white combo. I think the last time might have been in GB in primetime. That combo for a few games was their primetime road combo. Wasnt that long ago where it was their PRIMARY road combo. They didnt break out white top/blue pants until Super Bowl year. in 2012 white/white was primary road

seahawksny

Reaction score
You may see white on white next week in Philly.
Primetime Road they have done white on white a few times

seahawksny

Reaction score
Are they allowed Action Green more than once? If so, we may get them in 3 weeks against Minny. God i hope not!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":g97dl2ei said:
Are they allowed Action Green more than once? If so, we may get them in 3 weeks against Minny. God i hope not!!

Oh, wouldn't that be SWEET!

Action Green against All Purples? Yes, please! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

seahawksny

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2unwc6cf said:
seahawksny":2unwc6cf said:

Oh, wouldn't that be SWEET!

Action Green against All Purples? Yes, please! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Would look like a laffy taffy party- God help us

Latest posts